Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Got a chance to go through it already and made my selections:

IMG_20181029_195712.jpg

New box already packed up, and I'll get it shipped off to @Keianna this week. 

15408614087681213055505385498174.thumb.jpg.4d4dab684a71425cb215e17c3347de17.jpg

• Like 14

3 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Got a chance to go through it already and made my selections:

IMG_20181029_195712.jpg

Very nice, I recently painted that exact STAR Trooper.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Smokestack said:

Need more photos!!! Where are the photos!!!???

Here's one, ( that I forgot I hadn't put up yet) dark sword Tam Lin, dragon con die, Dino, cannon my dad grabbed, halberd,  robot, stocks,  lead female fighter(?) with weapon missing, thunderbolt mountain archer, and female dwarf(?) fighter.

image.jpeg

• Like 13

On 10/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, Mad Jack said:

It's three inches tall, about three and a half inches long. It's made of resin, so it's a bit fragile - I had to glue the wing back on . Definitely a shelf piece. (And there's that minor chip on the wing that'll need some greenstuffing/paint...)

If your daughter wants it, hit me with a shipping address and I'll send it to ya when I get paid at the end of the week.

If his daughter chose not to take it, I give a home to wayward dragons ::D:

• Like 4

Good box. First round through yielded an embarrassingly large pile of wants. The tricky part will be deciding what to part with to replace all this goodness. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

@Chaoswolfbox arrived, will need a day or two to decide (sooo many mini's), one bag looks like someone just dropped a Bones 2 core set in:)

Ack!!! Now I'm excited!!!

• Like 4

First, let me say, WOW! That was a lot of stuff to look through (in a good way)! Thanks @Chaoswolfand @Inarah for getting the box together. Second, I hope I did this right:( I tried to throw a little bit of everything (well, cept for mini's haha), basing material, bases, some of the flowers from that kickstarter (scenic grass and tufts?), painting tools. I also do not have a ton of bones , so quite a few of my 1-1 trades were metal for bones (the box actually gained a quarter pound ::D:). Hope everyone enjoys what I threw in. So without further ado, here are the picks:

IMG_0292.thumb.JPG.760dc1445aa37bdcbe1c30573ed64bb7.JPG

so here is a shot of everything in one place (yes, that is my youngest standing to the left of the picture, he loves the mini's).

IMG_0293.thumb.JPG.0fd1966c9fa80725c18a253a715db13e.JPG

here is a close-up of some of the mini's, especially the big ones:) Was worth what I traded to get that giant:rolleyes: Paul (my youngest) loved the sharknado! I cannot wait to base the elemental and light it up!

IMG_0294.thumb.JPG.ece740b21bf5538ccb05c02ad3ce8127.JPG

another close-up of the mini's. Yah, now I should have every Mr.bones available.

IMG_0295.thumb.JPG.638ec31562126d75dc8e219dc3b2ecf6.JPG

A shot of the few metal mini's I liked and traded for (Hope you guys like the metal I threw in)

IMG_0296.thumb.JPG.c711e759fb642ad155c356efb69d31c5.JPG

I got a lot of townsfolk:) Plus, I now have Dita, who will make a great stand-in for Glinda in my Wild west Oz diorama. Oh, and yah, another stamp from happyseppuku! 

IMG_0297.thumb.JPG.63feb863bc4fdd542d5e47b44ca82080.JPG

took two bits off the sprue (plenty more on it::D:), and came away with some nice mouselings::o: Pretty much got to get a little of everything, but I really enjoyed all the skeleton mini's that were there (and the baby dragons hehe). I should have the box out to @Marsya by Saturday, since it is already taped back up and just needs some postage:) Oh, and yes, its taped up with ebay tape, sorry it's what was on my tape gun. 

• Like 15