Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

@Ratmaster2000 that is an awesome haul!  I love to See when someone finds a box with stuff they really want in it.  There's always something interesting but every once in a while the goodies are perfect!  

I love your choices.  I can't wait to see what you do with sharkboy there! He had been sitting on my 'inspiration' shelf forever waiting for me to come up with the right design.  

I also see a tribe of mouselings beginning to form.  Looking forward to seeing the adventuring party!

Happy painting!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Wonder Woman said:

If his daughter chose not to take it, I give a home to wayward dragons ::D:

She probably would want it but I would rather it go to a home with more room for another dragon than what we currently have available. :)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

She probably would want it but I would rather it go to a home with more room for another dragon than what we currently have available. :)

Come on, you don't need that kitchen table for eating. Perfect display space. Just kidding

I know what you mean, we have the same issue:( If I had the space, I'd have a whole room just for display of my work:)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Come on, you don't need that kitchen table for eating. Perfect display space. Just kidding

I know what you mean, we have the same issue:( If I had the space, I'd have a whole room just for display of my work:)

Already getting in trouble for having a portion of kitchen table holding work in progress. :)  I say "yeah I will move it" and then forget.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, hungerfan said:
22 hours ago, Wonder Woman said:

If his daughter chose not to take it, I give a home to wayward dragons ::D:

Okay, WW, hit me with a shipping address in a PM, and I'll try to get it out sometime soon...

• Like 2

On 11/2/2018 at 7:44 PM, Mad Jack said:

Okay, WW, hit me with a shipping address in a PM, and I'll try to get it out sometime soon...

All sent! Thanks! And no worries he will have a nice life with others if his kind- plus he will hear fun stories since they stay on one of the shelves in my classroom:winkthumbs: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

PM the next person on the list. If @MattParody returns he can be added back to the list later. 

The only problem is that he has the box and Nathair is next in line after him. He was just wondering what he needed to do if anything 

• Like 3

@Ratmaster2000 Awesome to see so much receive a home, you have your painting cut out for you. I'm excited per the tracking the box should arrive by tomorrow evening. I'll post here once I know it is safe and sound. Then once I get it sorted a post of the goodies I give a home to. 

• Like 4

Most of my haul from the @Generic Fighter box.

Apologies on the lateness to @Nathair and beyond.

What are the odds I've been in a GF's box twice already?

Weird.

Math is weird.

Anywho, next time I definitely want to be a starter. I have so much stuff I could not get into that box. 

dads.jpg

mine.jpg

• Like 14