Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

on This day Novemeber 8 in the year 2018 anno domini I received a parcel from Matt from the house Parody. I  perused and took some of the bounty stored inside. May the honorable Dr.Bob enjoy what I placed inside. May the postmasters chariot be swift with its delivery.

Edited by Nathair
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Nathair said:

on This day Novemeber 8 in the year 2018 anno domini I received a parcel from Matt from the house Parody. I  perused and took some of the bounty stored inside. May the honorable Dr.Bob enjoy what I placed inside. May the postmasters chariot be swift with its delivery.

And may picture be forthcoming in a expeditious manner!

• Like 10

Right. Pictures. I took some of those. 
I may have to edited for spoiler, but....

Spoiler

20181108_123951.thumb.jpg.8b67d4ec7c5d68baaa1942b0c01a2afa.jpg

.. that's everything. I got some close-ups, but... That should do you for a start.

20181108_123959.jpg

Edited by Sylverthorne
  • Like 12

On 11/8/2018 at 5:01 PM, Wonder Woman said:

9DAA47BE-9C55-4015-A1DA-AA693064E938.jpeg

So...  Did you actually pick the One Ring, or did it just somehow fall into your pile while rummaging through the box? ::P:

(Yes, I really did put the One Ring in a Box O Goodwill, lol. I am an evil bastard, lol.)

(On a slightly different note, the bases on those guys appear to be held on by a little metal rivet or something, so they should be easily removable with a Dremel tool.)

Geez, y'all are just pillaging the stuff I put in there...  The LotR Trivial Pursuit guys, the gravestones, the hobby scissors, and the little dragon with the gem were all my adds (and Aard put in the little lizard thing next to the dragon).

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7
  • Haha 6

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, Sylverthorne said:

Hide contents

20181108_123951.thumb.jpg.8b67d4ec7c5d68baaa1942b0c01a2afa.jpg

20181108_123959.jpg

I'm glad the World of Warcraft board game minis found a home. I bought the game (8 years ago?) chucked most of it (except the minis) but never got around to doing anything with them.

The little plastic Donkey... I have a bucket of farm animals that I break out when my niece comes over. I stepped on it while wrapping up the BoGW, so threw it in. :lol:

And I see you took the wings. Since they were put in especially for you, I am glad you liked them enough to grab them. oh, and the lady with the big Scythe was a D&D chainmail miniatures figure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nathair said:

F3144094-1AAB-4C0D-9AC5-679EAF2D92EE.jpeg

Someone put RP 11-063 Vangerdahast War Wizard in the BoG?  :blink:

He's one of the toughest Forgotten Realms figures to find... People charge utterly  ridorkulous prices for him.

Major score...  :winkthumbs:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Now that I had time to sort through all the contents of the Chaoswolf box , I took some pics of the bounty. And of course it is now on its way to Izzylobo. I had a minor delay with a wicked head cold but it is finally in the mail and I added quite of few of new items I hope to see posted when it finds a new home. 

As for my picks

image1.jpeg.8bc18b489dbf14049364cc2ea68cd36f.jpeg

A wide shot ... we play Warmachine and thought hey I could use a spare battlebox for luring new peeps into playing with us. A few bones made their way into my collection as well as a group of lovely ral partha Kobolds, a reaper blister and a cute little big mouth fellow that was just screaming give me a home. 

image2.jpeg.01a0a4c9e4ec7462cac54324c291a325.jpeg

A close up of the Kobolds and the cute big mouth fellow

image3.jpeg.99ab03c271624bb07dce0e3e84d6b33f.jpeg

and a closeup of the bones.

I filled the box back up with a wide array of different manufactures and hope someone finds a few of the pieces interesting enough to give them a good home. 

Thanks everyone ... now onto the next part of the fun of seeing when my minis get homes. 

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Marsya said:

Thanks everyone ... now onto the next part of the fun of seeing when my minis get homes. 

That's one of the big pleasures of this thread. I'm not in this round and I still love seeing what everyone takes (and feel a little thrill when something I put in in a past round turns up).

• Like 5

On 11/8/2018 at 3:50 PM, Flit said:

I just got a quick survey of the box. There is so much stuff in here it could take days to go through it.  How will I ever decide what to take out and what to put in?

@Flit  What kind of glorious goodies arrived from our sparkly friend?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marsya said:

Now that I had time to sort through all the contents of the Chaoswolf box , I took some pics of the bounty. And of course it is now on its way to Izzylobo. I had a minor delay with a wicked head cold but it is finally in the mail and I added quite of few of new items I hope to see posted when it finds a new home. 

As for my picks

image1.jpeg.8bc18b489dbf14049364cc2ea68cd36f.jpeg

A wide shot ... we play Warmachine and thought hey I could use a spare battlebox for luring new peeps into playing with us. A few bones made their way into my collection as well as a group of lovely ral partha Kobolds, a reaper blister and a cute little big mouth fellow that was just screaming give me a home. 

image2.jpeg.01a0a4c9e4ec7462cac54324c291a325.jpeg

A close up of the Kobolds and the cute big mouth fellow

image3.jpeg.99ab03c271624bb07dce0e3e84d6b33f.jpeg

and a closeup of the bones.

I filled the box back up with a wide array of different manufactures and hope someone finds a few of the pieces interesting enough to give them a good home. 

Nice to see the patches and kobolds found a good home:) And some of the bones too:) Good choices.

• Like 4