Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Woo. Give me some time to send the box (most likely midweek), but I would like some input on what people want to see in the box. I cannot promise that it will end up with you, but I will do my best to seed the starting selection. I believe I am lacking in lead material, so apologies for those that are looking for that.

@haldir @Crowley @Smokestack @Sylverthorne @SamuraiJack @SGHawkins09

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Woo. Give me some time to send the box (most likely midweek), but I would like some input on what people want to see in the box. I cannot promise that it will end up with you, but I will do my best to seed the starting selection. I believe I am lacking in lead material, so apologies for those that are looking for that.

As I am last before it gets back to you, anything you seed with maybe long gone by the time it gets to me. So only presence I will state is pewter over lead and plastic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think I have a rough idea of some things I'd like to trade out, but it all depends on what I find inside. The box's potential is far too alluring; I have a feeling I'll be thinking about it all the way up until I open it up.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Uhh... part of the joy of it is that I never know what's gonna be in there. So... I don't know. Cool stuff? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

As long as the box isn't all sci-fi I'm good.. I'l find something I can use I'm sure.

This me as well. I'm sure I can find something in there. Heck I seen your piles at ReaperCon!! ::D:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Super excited!!!

OK, my preferences, for what it's worth ... :)

• As I mentioned before, I'm 100% Bones, so I will be leaving any metal in the box for the next person.
  • I'm also not very interested in the sci fi or modern minis.
  • I'm an All Bones, All Fantasy kind of guy! :)
Edited by Marc
  • Like 3

As for our Box.

I like the element of surprise.

Most of you know what kind of projects I run, but I'm always up for other things as well.

The ones that come after me, any preferences?

Can't promise anything, but I have something in the desired style I will include it.

@Kangaroorex

@Arc 724

@Chris Palmer

@Clearman

@Shadowphaze

@Flit

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

As for our Box.

Most of you know what kind of projects I run, but I'm always up for other things as well.

Can't promise anything, but I have something in the desired style I will include it.

I like mystery as well.  There's a pretty good assortment of stuff in the box that I shipped this morning.  Bone, metal (both lead and pewter), and some basing material.  Can't wait to see how the content turns over when it makes it's way back to me.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

As for our Box.

I'm kind of prone to looking for Sci-fi thugs and things like that but I do enjoy the surprise as well.

@Clearman

Not sure how to contribute to internal funds but I dont mind popping in $5 to help.

• Like 2

@pcktlnt I'm generally fine with 'whatever's in there is shiny', but I'm always on the hunt for stray parts (pairs of wings, odd/unusual weapons, larger shields.. y'know, bits), if anyone ahead of me has any they can spare... that might not make it that far, but, eh. All part of the fun.

Other than that .. yah, not really any specific preferences.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Arc 724 said:

Not sure how to contribute to internal funds but I dont mind popping in $5 to help.

There's an envelope in the box to accumulate funds for those who need to ship international.  Since your the tail of the circuit, and you are sending back to me, I'm fine with your conscious and goodwill being the guide.  Any money that is in the box when it makes it back to me will be held to assist with international shipping on round 8.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

There's an envelope in the box to accumulate funds for those who need to ship international.  Since your the tail of the circuit, and you are sending back to me, I'm fine with your conscious and goodwill being the guide.  Any money that is in the box when it makes it back to me will be held to assist with international shipping on round 8.

Roger that. I will pop in some money for you. :) 

• Like 2

There's a good mix in my box right now, for anyone down the line who is wondering. Metal, plastic, Bones, lead, and basing materials. Also a few surprises. Of course it will change by the time it gets to you. :) 

• Like 4