Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

I still have a ton of my bones 3 core set and BoGW mini's to burn through, so I am okay with waiting till after Bones 4 fulfillment as well. BTW, have all the circuits completed for round 7? Can we all repost  our goodies, so we don't have to dig through 30+ pages:)

• Like 4

I'm potentially interested in taking part in one of these- but I know these forums are mainly full of US people- has there ever been a UK one or is there not enough demand for that? 

• Like 3

One of the boxes from this round traveled internationally.  As far as i know it depends on if there are enough people willing to send/chip in for international shipping.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

I'm potentially interested in taking part in one of these- but I know these forums are mainly full of US people- has there ever been a UK one or is there not enough demand for that? 

Box of Goodwill EU/UK version

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

Yes, there is a UK/Europe version of this, and @alchemist has helpfully provided a link.

I am the lucky person who is presently holding the pot. As astute reader will have noticed I work abroad a lot, so it is currently not possible for me to pass it along.

I expect to be back in UK in about 6 weeks time. We could think about doing another round of this then.

• Like 3

I loved doing this and will gladly participate again.  I am not doing Bones 4, so waiting is no big deal.

• Like 5

On 1/31/2019 at 3:22 PM, kristof65 said:

For a round 8, the earlier consensus seemed to be to wait until after Bones 4 delivered.  With the unfortunate news of a delay, is that still the plan? 

Definitely maybe probably.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

I still have a ton of my bones 3 core set and BoGW mini's to burn through, so I am okay with waiting till after Bones 4 fulfillment as well. BTW, have all the circuits completed for round 7? Can we all repost  our goodies, so we don't have to dig through 30+ pages:)

Not quite. My box is still safely with @Froggy the Greatsince my moving screwed up mailing plans.

• Like 7

Crazy as it might sound I picked up a flat rate box today for the next round. For the record though I don't go to the post office very often and I figured I might as well pick it up "just incase".

• Like 8

I am good either way.  We can go or wait.  Even if bones 4 arrived for me it would be no guarentee that I would have time to open it and sort it in time.

• Like 5

I would prefer not to wait until Bones 4. I feel like I have finally amassed enough miniatures that could part with, that I feel comfortable in participating in this.

• Like 4

Well, Bones 4 is supposed to start shipping next month right? Even if we do decide to wait, it’s not that long ...

• Like 4