Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

1 minute ago, Inarah said:

There's a good mix in my box right now, for anyone down the line who is wondering. Metal, plastic, Bones, lead, and basing materials. Also a few surprises. Of course it will change by the time it gets to you. :) 

The suspense is becoming palpable, I'm so excited in seeing what shows up at the doorstep.

• Like 3

So from past experience, how much does a box tend to "churn its contents" on a journey?

I'm curious because @Disserrma and I ended up in the same order, and the same box as last time, presuming @Guindyloo uses the same box she ended up with at the end of Round 6. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

So from past experience, how much does a box tend to "churn its contents" on a journey?

I'm curious because @Disserrma and I ended up in the same order, and the same box as last time, presuming @Guindyloo uses the same box she ended up with at the end of Round 6. 

From the...5(?) I have done so far it all depends on the people ahead of you.  There have been times I heard of stuff being put in by everyone ahead of me that was not there by the time i got it.  Other times...it felt like everything I had heard being added before me was in there.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Woo. Give me some time to send the box (most likely midweek), but I would like some input on what people want to see in the box. I cannot promise that it will end up with you, but I will do my best to seed the starting selection. I believe I am lacking in lead material, so apologies for those that are looking for that.

@haldir @Crowley @Smokestack @Sylverthorne @SamuraiJack @SGHawkins09

I am excited for anything. Getting excited. This is exciting... ok too much caffeine... Sorry.

• Like 6

@Warlady @Goddesstio @MattParody @Nathair @Dr Bob @Celianailo

Just now, Generic Fighter said:

Welcome to the Generic Fighter Box! I have a few questions for those in my box, so here they are...

#1: Do you want a Group Paint Mini?

#2:If so, does it matter to you what said mini is?

I have a short list of good minis I am willing to use for this. I can post a picture of those later on.

GF

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Aw, man. I thought I had mixed 'em pretty good this time. I'm sorry.

There looks like there are 6-7 between the last time you saw the box, so hopefully, it'll have a decent amount of new stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Generic Fighter said:

@Warlady @Goddesstio @MattParody @Nathair @Dr Bob @Celianailo

Welcome to the Generic Fighter Box! I have a few questions for those in my box, so here they are...

#1: Do you want a Group Paint Mini?

#2:If so, does it matter to you what said mini is?

I have a short list of good minis I am willing to use for this. I can post a picture of those later on.

GF

I would do a paint mini if no one minds my medium - level skills. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

As for our Box.

I like the element of surprise.

Most of you know what kind of projects I run, but I'm always up for other things as well.

The ones that come after me, any preferences?

Can't promise anything, but I have something in the desired style I will include it.

@Kangaroorex

@Arc 724

@Chris Palmer

@Clearman

@Shadowphaze

@Flit

I like the surprise. I prefer metal minis, but Bones, plastic, resin, etc all good too.

• Like 2

Alrighty, got a picture of the Group Paint candidates! Here they are...

100_3610.thumb.JPG.95cdca5568e8a384b73ecea381a21b13.JPG

From the Left to the Right.

A: Dwarf Female Paladin

B: Human Female Monk

C: Human Male Wizard

D: Dwarf Female Wizard

All of them have tons of little details as well as big massive chunks of area that can be painted. I did a single item on each to start out with. The Clear bits on those that had them and the Dress for the Monk. I also gave them a wash to bring out more details, too. Looking forward to seeing which is voted in to the box:)

In other news, Imgur is CRAP now for Forum posting.

GF

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

As for our Box.

I like the element of surprise.

Most of you know what kind of projects I run, but I'm always up for other things as well.

The ones that come after me, any preferences?

Can't promise anything, but I have something in the desired style I will include it.

@Kangaroorex

@Arc 724

@Chris Palmer

@Clearman

@Shadowphaze

@Flit

I've seen your projects and your concepts. I think I have a few things that might make you happy :)  I feel some level of responsibility here, if I get too much right I will get Glitterwolf to shake in excitement and we all know what that means:  Glitter all over the thread and half the forum.  It takes a lot of time to clean that stuff up and it never comes out of the couches...

we'll have a lot of fun with this!  I have gotten some pretty neat stuff from the BoGW, even seeing a few dragons come and go (hey, I have some pieces where I have 3 copies, occasionally they get loose!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

All of them have tons of little details as well as big massive chunks of area that can be painted. I did a single item on each to start out with. The Clear bits on those that had them and the Dress for the Monk. I also gave them a wash to bring out more details, too. Looking forward to seeing which is voted in to the box:)

GF

Any of those work for me.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

It’s going to take me until the weekend to finish getting organized...

Hey, Rob; why don't you bring he box by Saturday and we'll help you "organize" it! ::):   You can then go mail it at the PO up the street after the game.  

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

GF

I lean a little towards the humans but any of them could be fine!

• Like 4

FYI Buglips and I are heading to the post office very soon. I just put a bunch of stuff in AND I remembered where I put the stuff I took out so I could write it down like I’d meant to do ages ago. I promise I’ll take a pic of that stuff when we get back home in a couple of hours. 

I’m not promising that Buglips added a little something to the box, but I’m not promising he didn’t either.... :poke:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1