nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

8 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Yaaay! We missed you last year.  You bringing the Sprout?  I love playing with the babies, just ask @Rainbow Sculptor.  LOL 

Thanks!! I missed y'all too!!

That's what we haven't ironed out yet. I'm trying to decide if we bring him (and my mom to play nanny), or if we leave him with her and have a week to ourselves. He would probably love all the bright, pretty things! But they go straight to the mouth, so there's that. lol 

The Hubs had voiced an interest in taking some sculpting classes last year, so it kind of depends on how he's feeling this year. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marineal said:

I can't find it (not looking terribly hard). what's the theme this year?

Suppose to be the last year or Dreadmere.  The Lich King is coming to wreck the town.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marineal said:

Booked!!! We haven't completely, 100% confirmed we can go yet, but I am super excited!!! I'll be bringing the Great Bearded One too! :D

Last year I was ******THIIIIIIIIS****** pregnant, so we had to cancel. 

This year I am not! lol.

Can't wait to see everyone again!! 

Yay! Your absence was noted!

As for taking the little one, not sure how much Grandma gets to grandma, but my mother has always been enthusiastic to be the one in charge of the kids 100% since she doesn’t get to due to distance. Never felt bad about giving her that time with the grandkids. Course, one of my babies can now drive grandma around town and is taller than her, but still, she gets to be in charge.

Not to take Andy’s baby time away, of course, but a thought. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Suppose to be the last year or Dreadmere.  The Lich King is coming to wreck the town.

Thanks! I'll get my river widows going then. ;)

18 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Yay! Your absence was noted!

As for taking the little one, not sure how much Grandma gets to grandma, but my mother has always been enthusiastic to be the one in charge of the kids 100% since she doesn’t get to due to distance. Never felt bad about giving her that time with the grandkids. Course, one of my babies can now drive grandma around town and is taller than her, but still, she gets to be in charge.

Not to take Andy’s baby time away, of course, but a thought. 

Thanks so much!! I'm so excited!

Grandma would absolutely love the idea and leap at the chance, for sure! I'm just not sure I'm ready to be away from him for so long. Maybe in 8 months I'll feel differently. ;) I know sometimes people bring Grandma and baby so it's the best of both worlds. so we'll just have to see. 

Andy will definitely be first in line if there are baby snuggles to be had!! :D

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Marineal said:

Andy will definitely be first in line if there are baby snuggles to be had!! :D

Yaaay!  He's so cute.  I've been silently following your journey as a mom through your FB postings.  I always love your posts.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

We aren't booked and I'm not ready but I can't wait to see everyone again! There's just a lot of work to do before then haha

Incorrect.  We are booked.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Yaaay!  He's so cute.  I've been silently following your journey as a mom through your FB postings.  I always love your posts.

Hey thanks!!! I sure like him! :D 

Feel free to vocally follow! He's hilarious. It's been so much fun (so much coffee, so little sleep) but so much fun!

• Like 3

On 1/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, Marineal said:

Thanks! I'll get my river widows going then. ;)

Widows faction is best faction.  Widows 4 Lyfe!  Join us or die!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

So my friend and I got to have that sit down, and we're officially going this year! *Does a happy dance*

It's going to be my first Reapercon, and I am ridiculously excited. 

• Like 8