OneBoot

Welcome, new forum friends!

2 hours ago, Celianailo said:

Almost home now and I'm glad we took that journey, would have been difficult to pack otherwise.

It was good to meet you!  Welcome!

And, for everyone else new to the forums who I got to meet at ReaperCon, welcome to you as well!  And I hope to see you next year!

• Like 6

Hello and welcome! ^^/

Don't be afraid to jump into the randomness thread! It's long, but random, you don't have to read the first several hundred pages to go in there and chat it up. 

If you don't mind sharing, the Getting to Know You monthly thread is pretty fun. I am the current quisitor, and I try to keep the questions light and fun. 

• Like 6

Hello @Celianailo - It was great meeting you at Reapercon! And maybe I should have gone off the ship stuff as well! Ha ha! I got it all back, except a few bottles of shampoo I didn't mind leaving behind. (Even though I could have fit them after removing my VIP figure case.) But I got spooked by the Lyft driver arriving 10 minutes early! Eeek!!

I know I met several other people who said "Well I've posted like twice on the forums." Which is cool. People can post as much or as little as they want. But please post more Show off threads, and please ask questions. Many of us LOVE answering questions, and oohing and ahhing over people's work. 

But also feel free to join us in random banter, or other silliness. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Randomdawning said:

I had a blast at RC, thank all of you for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to next year already!

I like your avatar :ik_oops:

• Like 4

I regret that I was unable to make it, and therefore unable to meet any of you. And therefore unable to distribute funny hats. ::(:

• Sad 7

On 9/7/2018 at 3:51 PM, Mad Jack said:

"Get off my lawn, you whippersnappers!!!"

Pay No Attention to @Mad Jack.

He's just doing his cranky old man imitation.

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
typo monster struck again
  • Haha 6

I don't know how I missed this! Thanks for the kind welcome. I was indeed recruited by @OneBoot in a class. (I think the intro to OSL?) I will mostly be posting in WIP, show off and off topic threads. I'm pretty much an open book, so if anyone has any questions, please ask!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HolkDiggity said:

I don't know how I missed this! Thanks for the kind welcome. I was indeed recruited by @OneBoot in a class. (I think the intro to OSL?) I will mostly be posting in WIP, show off and off topic threads. I'm pretty much an open book, so if anyone has any questions, please ask!

Ooo! King slime! :bows: welcome your majesty! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2