starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

24 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

I was lucky enough to order one yesterday at 11:25 and it got postage at 12:30! Pretty impressive. Tracking says it should be delivered Saturday. 

One cool thing, my daughter was making a pencil drawing of an axolotl just two days ago, and now I see that Reaper just came out with a River Widow pirate mini that has one for a pet!! It's tagged "Reapercon" in the store. Does anybody know if that means it is a limited release, or could it be a normal store mini? I don't want to miss out on getting it for my daughter, but I was hoping to wait a bit before making another order. 

The 039xx series is regular DHL product. It should be in the store forever. 

Special/Limited editions are 07xxx, 014xx, 015xx, and 016xx.  Most of those are no longer available.

Edited by ladystorm
corrected part numbers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My darling husband stayed up til 2am Australian time to get one for me....I love that man...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Missed out again. I kept hitting refresh until 10:05, unfortunately I then had to clock in at work. No phones allowed. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Any chance some more are coming up today?  I noticed there was mention they were hoping to get another set together but I could have missed the announcement that they were put up and gone already.

Edited by oracle
  • Like 3

i had this exact question

20 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

I was lucky enough to order one yesterday at 11:25 and it got postage at 12:30! Pretty impressive. Tracking says it should be delivered Saturday. 

One cool thing, my daughter was making a pencil drawing of an axolotl just two days ago, and now I see that Reaper just came out with a River Widow pirate mini that has one for a pet!! It's tagged "Reapercon" in the store. Does anybody know if that means it is a limited release, or could it be a normal store mini? I don't want to miss out on getting it for my daughter, but I was hoping to wait a bit before making another order. 

03913_w_1.jpg

• Like 3

Based on the fact that last year's faction minis are still available I'm pretty sure that this year's will be available in the future too.  I'm not a Reaper employee, take my opinion with a grain of salt, etc, etc.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

We are building more bags as we speak. We will make another announcement when they will go back up on reapermini.com. Thanks!

Awesome!  Thanks!

• Like 3

We will be adding the last 50 Swag Bags to the online store at 4:00 pm CST. Once these are gone, they're gone. We're out of supplies to build any more.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

We will be adding the last 50 Swag Bags to the online store at 4:00 pm CST. Once these are gone, they're gone. We're out of supplies to build any more.

Thanks for the update and posting time!

• Like 2

Oh snap! My Swag Bag order just came in! That was crazy fast. Gotta say, it has more in it that I expected. I knew about the Reaper goodies but it also has an adorable Dark Sword pug mage named Tiger Lily, a weapon sprue, and a tiny dog wearing a Trojan helmet from RBJ. The only thing I think I missed out on was the Happy Seppuku base stamp, but I have all my favorite stamps from them already. Good for batch basing monsters and mooks. I  can't believe Forge Prints threw in the Barrel Mimic. I wanted to back their project just for that one figure. So cool.

The con paints look interesting. Here's a pic for those who haven't seen them:

YuSkXatl.jpg?1

I'm gonna have to add the 03910 Dreadmere Hunter to my next order. Taveria showed it off along with her other ReaperCon scores in a Twitch video. That dude is all business. I added him to the cart straight away.  

QKIeZ0b.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CorallineAlgae said:

an adorable Dark Sword pug mage named Tiger Lily

If you're not already aware, Dark Sword is doing a similar contest with the mini in the ReaperCon swag bag again this year, except instead of posting them for online, the judging will be at ReaperCon 2019.  The winner will also have the opportunity to sell the figure back to Dark Sword for $300 cash.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

If you're not already aware, Dark Sword is doing a similar contest with the mini in the ReaperCon swag bag again this year, except instead of posting them for online, the judging will be at ReaperCon 2019.  The winner will also have the opportunity to sell the figure back to Dark Sword for $300 cash.

That sounds like fun, but I'd never survive the trip to the con. I don't travel very well. It would be amazing to see all of the various professionally painted display and contest minis in person though. 

• Like 3