starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

4 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Post office in a 7-11!? Where in Canada are you? I want a post office in my 7-11! :)

Mine used to be in a 7-11, was really nice to walk five minutes, get mail, some munchies, and an energy drink.  Now it's a twenty minute walk away... 

3 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

When did you place order?

Canada post tracking says my expected delivery date is still 7 days away.

I placed mine with the last wave of 50.  A week later I had the package in hand.  If it's the usual, CanadaPost will give some weird number of days, but once clearing customs it takes two days to get to Edmonton, so I would suspect BC would just be another day or two at most after that. 

• Like 3

I received mine on Friday, but unfortunately, the was an issue with my minis selection, as I didn't get Jalarak Leadbarrels and instead received Luwin Phost. I've already emailed customer service and am awaiting a reply. All in all, it was definitely worth the money, but I really hope we can get this mix up worked out, as Jalarak is much more to my liking than Luwin.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I received mine on Friday, but unfortunately, the was an issue with my minis selection, as I didn't get Jalarak Leadbarrels and instead received Luwin Phost. I've already emailed customer service and am awaiting a reply. All in all, it was definitely worth the money, but I really hope we can get this mix up worked out, as Jalarak is much more to my liking than Luwin.

Hopefully it was not more along the lines of they ran out and filled it with another.  We only got one swag this year so no duplicates to offer up for anyone wanting one. :/

• Like 3

22 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Hopefully it was not more along the lines of they ran out and filled it with another.  We only got one swag this year so no duplicates to offer up for anyone wanting one. :/

They got back to me this morning and will be sending me the brewmaster. I figured they probably would be nice and expedient about it, but figured other people might want the heads-up in case it was a wider snafu than just one swag bag.

• Like 3

Received my swag bag today. Only took 11 days so that not too bad.

Got the Sophie, the Mouseling, the Duskwarden, and Leadbarrels the brewmaster so all good there.

Also ordered and received Cailleach Deargh as well as Barglemore and Camille. Received the kobolds too as the free mini(s) of the month.

I did get the little tiny doggy with the ruffles on his helmet, but sadly missed out on this years mini from Darksword. Fortunately I did get both the Reapercon pen and the rinse cup. Love the Sophie art on it. My favourite rinse cup so far.

Got the palette and the notebook. Also the Bones of the Companion adventure and the Dunes of Desolation hardcover from Pathfinder. (No dampness at all)

I did get sent last years paint triad so I’ve already emailed in my request to Reaper to be sent the 2018 triad. 

Fingers crossed that Reaper still has stock.

Overall I’m very happy and relieved, and thankful to Reaper, especially given what a difficult time I had this year to get my order in.

• Like 12

Sort of related, sort of unrelated: Cindy in our Internet Fulfillment Department just uncovered 6 ReaperCon 2015 Swag Bags. The look to be pretty complete with a 2015 program, some flyers, and all of the 2015 MSP Paints, Sophie, and Mousling, and the RC Pen. I saw some samples from other manufacturers, but I can't verify that *all* of the bags contained manufacturer samples (I saw Secret Weapon and DGS). But, I'll be turning them on here shortly. Grab one if you want one. :)

Here they are: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/rc15sb/latest/rc15sb

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Sort of related, sort of unrelated: Cindy in our Internet Fulfillment Department just uncovered 6 ReaperCon 2015 Swag Bags. The look to be pretty complete with a 2015 program, some flyers, and all of the 2015 MSP Paints, Sophie, and Mousling, and the RC Pen. I saw some samples from other manufacturers, but I can't verify that *all* of the bags contained manufacturer samples (I saw Secret Weapon and DGS). But, I'll be turning them on here shortly. Grab one if you want one. :)

Here they are: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/rc15sb/latest/rc15sb

I just checked out with one and it still shows 6 in stock? Is that a site issue?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I just checked out with one and it still shows 6 in stock? Is that a site issue?

it just came up, maybe people haven't figured out it's up yet:)

1 minute ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

it just came up, maybe people haven't figured out it's up yet:)

What I'm confused about is that Ron said there were 6, and 6 still showed as in stock when I checked out - I'm worried the total is wrong...since I was F5ing the page...

8 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

It says 5 now.  There might be a delay.  (Although that was after I checked out with one, so I'm pretty sure it should update to 4 (or less) soon.)

Edit: Says 4 now. (11:36 am EDT)

Edited by Xiwo Xerase
  • Like 2

I made my will save and put mine back. I do have that sophie and it isn't a favorite and I shouldn't spend the money now. Someone else wants it more than I do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

I'm sorry I forgot to say this earlier.  Thank you for putting these up for sale!

• Like 1

Been meaning to ask and kept forgetting - under the info page on the main site, it mentions that VIP guests get a bonus bundle in addition to the Swag Bags, and this includes " one special edition Reaper MSP VIP Triad". I'm guessing these were different colors from the Swag Bag's triad, since it wouldn't make sense to give people a second set of the same thing. Anyone know what colors were included with this extra special set?

My VIP bundle for this year included 09974: MSP Bones: Monster Colors Set and 09975: MSP Bones: Dungeon Colors Set (links to the previews).  My understanding is that the paints in these sets will be available for general purchase in the future (the preview links claim a September release).  I did not receive an exclusive triad of paint as part of the VIP bundle.

• Like 1

They did not do a triad in 2018, we got the Monster and Dungeon sets instead. Reaper did not update all sections of the con website this year.

In 2017 there were two sets of "retro" colors, the red, yellow and blue ones are the VIP colors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1