Sign in to follow this  
Fruggs

Tiny Halfing, affectionately known as "Red'

very cool, the more i see of the dnd preprimed the more i am liking them only thing that is stopping me from buying them is reapers price point and selection

I like a lot of the wizkids sculpts, but I hate how hard the mold lines are to remove in the plastic they use.  It just shreds with a file and it doesnt trim well with an exacto.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More work on this tiny girl.  Her jacket/coaty vest thing is an attempt at purple velvet.  Her socks are now stripey and her sash is awaiting more stripes, they will be green to match her sock stripes.  

FB_IMG_1536373359658.jpg

FB_IMG_1536373347639.jpg

20180907_222656.jpg

20180907_222815.jpg

Edited by Fruggs
  • Like 17

Finally done with "Red" she's slightly shiny cause her dull coat is still setting. 
Paints: 
Cream Shirt- vmc dark sand, RMS's Desert Sand, Linen White, Pure White.
Purple Jacket: RMS's Green Liner, Dusky Grape, Royal Purple Rosy Skin
Greens: RMS's Green Liner, Moth Green, Pale Green
Reddish Skirt: RMS's Dusky Grape, Violet Red, Rosy Skin
Leathers: VMC Flat Brown, RMS's Brown Liner, Rosy Skin
Silvers: (all reaper) Honed Steel, Skeleton Key Filigree Silver.
Golds: Antique Gold, New Gold, vmc's smoke

20180917_062537.jpg

20180917_062516.jpg

20180917_062508.jpg

20180917_062501.jpg

20180917_062351.jpg

20180917_062344.jpg

• Like 12

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SilenzZzz
      Good day, i have been painting for a little while, but recently i have tried to push myself further... this is my second mini to do for LGS painting contest (i won the first one they did) .... have about a week left to finish him. so i am planning a little more highlights and more work on the weapons....

if it wasn't for a local friend i would still be painting in blocked colors and calling it done, but he keeps pushing me to try more hah! 

i am open for input and criticism on him... :)

• By boldfont
      I went canon with this. No airbrush. It’s a great sculpt. Really it’s too bad Reaper would have to make a knock off version because of the IP. I bet they’d make a great remorhaz. 

• By 3vil3lvis
      Since beholders destroy things that they look at ...it seemed fitting to adapt the title from Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

I happened upon 2 beholders at my local game shop. The first was painted with a generic beholder color scheme and the second as Xanathar and Sylgar.

• By Silvervane
      Ok, Here I go starting another WIP.  I had the hankering for Frostgrave only no one around who wanted to try.  So I decide to finally give the Dark Alchemy solo scenarios a try.  I had skeletons, rats, and a stand-in for the alchemical monstrosity.  I looked around and thought, hey those WWWOZ Tin man painted up red and gold would look cool as the FIre-Flingers for the final scenarios.  I also decided I only wanted to paint them as gaming pieces.  I haven't really posted anything cause my camera broke, and I really haven't wanted to pick up another.  So I'm starting this WIP to practice with my phone camera, as well as post here a little more often.

Here was the first of four I need for the scenario, as it stands at the moment.  Photo work still in progress as well:

Unfortunately, I had a TPK in scenario 2.  The scenario called for Wizard or Apprentice and 4 of soldiers for the mission.  They all went down, and I rolled unbelievable less than 5 for all of them on the survival roll.  I'm less than inspired to complete these guys now.  but I'll carry on and hope that the apprentice can survive the final encounter with whats left of the warband when I finish.
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      In an effort to stave off "Dwarf Fatigue", figured I'd attempt something different alongside.

Wizkids Female Rogues. I've painted these before for some coworkers, and found the one on the right to be extremely frustrating do to how the cloak hung. After some lurking about on the Wzkids thread it dawned on me to use the same "hot water/cold water" technique as for Bones on them. After a resounding "D'oh!" I did so and got good results. They've been hit with some watered down Sepia Wash, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten most of the mold lines. The color scheme I have in mind is the one on the left will be a recreation of the one I gifted to Eleven Coworker, as the sculpt is basically a mini me version of her, and the one on the right will be done in the style of the Dark Brotherhood of Skyrim as her daggers have kind of a Daedric vibe to them.

Wizkids Female Barbarians. I haven't previously painted these and am currently undecided as to go with a series of browns/greys on them or if I should attempt to give a certain Stormcloak or Middenheimer vibe to them by adding blues in. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 122 Guests (See full list)