I am so excited to make my very first post!!!!  I have made it to the forums after some issues.  Big thank you to everyone who helped from Reapercon and beyond!!!  I had such a wonderful time and I'm so happy I got to meet some of you wonderful individuals!!!  I am looking forward to sharing even more with everyone and can't wait to meet more people, learn A LOT, and enjoy the community more!!!!  Thank you all so much for everything!!!!  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome to the forum!

Purple texts are meant as a joke, like I hate minis!

Ask all you want and remember to have fun!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ok so I will have to learn how to be funny again by posting in purple!!  It's all so exciting and glitterwolf I have more glitter for you!!!  Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you Crimson king for the sweetness redambrosia you shall rise thank you for your services!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crimson_queen_of_the_tower said:

Ok so I will have to learn how to be funny again by posting in purple!!  It's all so exciting and glitterwolf I have more glitter for you!!!  Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you Crimson king for the sweetness redambrosia you shall rise thank you for your services!

glitjws.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Welcome to the forums, glad you could finally crack the code and get in!

It was great to meet you at 'con last week, I look forward to talking to you more here, and seeing what you work on.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forums! Was wonderful to meet and speak with ya, let's see what madness or glory your reign shall bring.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Welcome to the forums! Was wonderful to meet and speak with ya, let's see what madness or glory your reign shall bring.

Lots of glitter I imagine

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Welcome to the forums!  Lookimg forward to seeing you both again for a rematch of Unstable Unicorns next con.

And yes it will we awesome shell have the expansions and we'll actually finish a game lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome!

And just so you know, I am so going to get @Crimson_king_of_the_tower and @crimson_queen_of_the_tower posts confused at some point.  (too late, I already did.  I couldn't figure out at first why Crimson King was posting he was here.  I was thinking "He's already been here...oh, it's his significant other")

• Haha 7

Did I ever get to meet the two of you before Rcon was over?!  Met a few new folk that showed up but I did not make it to the basing area because I was gone by the time it started.

• Like 3