4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hi, I'm back from vacation!

Happy to see you guys got your boxes!

@LittleBluberry did you also get yours?

Feel free to report favorite or not-favorite candies.

I did get mine!  I'm not opening it until yours is in the mail, it's packed up and should go out today or tomorrow.  After she examined the box, youngest daughter said, "Glitterwolf is nice."   ^_^  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hi, I'm back from vacation!

Happy to see you guys got your boxes!

@LittleBluberry did you also get yours?

Feel free to report favorite or not-favorite candies.

@Nathair

Did I include the right kind of Sambal?

We have more variants here.

Yes my that was the right one but now we have a new problem my wife @Wonder Woman wants to eat all the droste nibs and chocolate she has never had European chocolate before and now is in love with it I dont think you sent enough to last her. We may have to send each other more boxes before she starts eating all of mine.

Edited by Nathair
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Nathair said:

Yes my that was the right one but now we have a new problem my wife @Wonder Woman wants to eat all the droste nibs and chocolate she has never had European chocolate before and now is in love with it I dont think you sent enough to last her. We may have to send each other more boxes before she starts eating all of mine.

I'm having the same problem with my Hubby eating the Belgian chocolate bars! ::o:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Nathair said:

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I'm having the same problem with my Hubby eating the Belgian chocolate bars! ::o:

Glad they are well received!

Boxes might be a bit expensive, sending that will be limited.

But I can send a bar in a bubble envelop sometimes when the need arises...I have done the same with stroopwafels every now and then.

Sometimes WOOF feels the need to surprise a forumite or two.

• Like 7

Sorry @Kuroneko life got in the way.  I should have the box out this weekend.  I want to see if I can pack it to be less of a jumble but otherwise its ready to go. 

• Like 3

My box is in the mail.  Candy selection was  highly dependent upon dimensions of mailing box and dimensions of candies.  Maybe mass will make up for imagination and quality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DSCN4885.thumb.JPG.366bd7502e162344c79921c14aa0383b.JPG

I got in from another hellish shift and found this awesome haul of sweeties from @Highlander.Thanks dude!

Also, I found a courier that is cheaper than the one I was going to use AND Gives me a better weight allowance :D I've just got to get the printer running again....

• Like 4

Nice haul!

Charleston Chew...I had that once...yummie!

• Like 3

Today the @LittleBluberry box was waiting for me at home.

Thx!

Love this!

I was able to take some pics of the haul before the vixens decided we could sample the box for dessert...

There is still plenty left, the Peanut Brittle and lots of M&M's were already sampled.

Awesome!

This time I was there to taste the Coffee flavored ones..and the Pumpkin Pie M&M's are yummie!

Also Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Dark Chocolate with Cherries and Almonds!

MINE!!! MWWUUUHHHAAAHHHHAAARRROOOOOO!!!!!

Pics from the lot and some closeups..

DSCN9734.JPG

DSCN9735.JPG

DSCN9736.JPG

DSCN9737.JPG

DSCN9738.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yay!!!   I'm so glad you liked them!  The chocolate Kanjers have been my favorite so far, although my mom friends and I enjoyed trying the toffee bon-bons with a cup of coffee.  (There's an old joke that moms just sit around eating bon-bons all day, we figured we needed to see what that would be like. :;):)  

The kids are good and haven't stolen anything from the box yet, although I have shared the Haribo which makes everyone happy.  ^_^  Now the only problem is that I need to try all the things but I'm rationing my sweets.  I'm going to have to share more, I think.  Thank you again for organizing this, you always bring such positive energy to the forums.  All hail WOOF!  ::D:

WP_20181011_10_21_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20181011_10_23_32_Pro.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy you like it!

Last time Beagle organized a Candy Exchange, so I can't take credit for the idea.

Just following in his footsteps here.

And I want to thank everyone who participates in this, it is a lot of fun.

Just wait till @SisterMaryNapalm gets back for the final rounds of this one.

Everyone  posts pics from their hauls please as it is part of the fun!

I will post pics when the other boxes arrive.

I tasted the Dark Chocolate wit Cherries and Almonds last night to go with my tea.

Hmmmmm.....

• Like 5

On 10/8/2018 at 3:37 PM, Kuroneko said:

DSCN4885.thumb.JPG.366bd7502e162344c79921c14aa0383b.JPG

I got in from another hellish shift and found this awesome haul of sweeties from @Highlander.Thanks dude!

Also, I found a courier that is cheaper than the one I was going to use AND Gives me a better weight allowance :D I've just got to get the printer running again....

Which did you use

• Like 2

I used DHL, you can pick up one of their boxes from one of their pick up points (ours is in the local Office Outlet). They are roughly half the price of Parcelforce. The staff were super helpful, but I was surprised to find out that they usually don't weigh the parcel. As long as it's not bursting at the seams, they'll take it. I wish I'd known that before spending 2 hours packing/weighing/repacking/reweighing/ cup of tea/ repacking etc etc ::P:

My 2 parcels were handed over yesterday and their tracking numbers are now live and have been sent to Highlander and Kangaroorex. Hope you both enjoy your noms ::D:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 3