Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tripleh5133
      Started working on this guy today for one of my player.
      Since I'm a "newbie" and have no experience in working with skin, I was wondering if Reaper's Flesh Wash would look ok with the Elf Flesh base-coat for the skin.

For the hair, the player want him to be carrot-top with a touch of grey. The could prove to be interesting. 

I'm also looking for suggestions for his clothing. almost anything is fair game, all though the campaign setting is in a desert/desolation area.

• By NyarlaBcn
      I've had a lot of fun this august painting a bunch of miniatures. 
      The first of them is that gorgeous sculpt from Darksword miniatures. Their figures have that old school fantasy look that it's really enjoyable, and a pleasure to paint. 

I love the character Medea, from Greek Mythology: my first idea was to copy the Medea on "Medea and Jason" from Pre-Raphaelite artist John William Waterhouse: but then I realized I've been using a red palette too much lately, so I changed to an orange-yellow one I've been wanting to try since I painted Ariel's wings. Since I've also abandoned the freehand arabesque I planned to paint and gived her a tan, the resemblance to what had to be is near to zero right now... 
      Ultimately I'm happy with it, although I may have overhighlighted it. 

P.S. Thanks to the photo I realize now I painted her strabic.... 

• By Eternalhero1983
      WIP Reaper miniature 
      Larill Silverhand, Blacksmith 03803
      https://twitch.tv/solacin83
      Well Painted Studios

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished but not 100% satisfied maybe about 90%. The sculpt's look is fine but following the instructions the shadows came out too dark and the highlights barely noticeable the actual light over my table is doing more to highlight. Don't think this guy is the best to learn on due to the staff really blocking areas and making them hard to paint. If the staff was sculpted separate and you then glued it on I think it would be better. However for table top quality I this is fine and as always i learned some stuff.  I have another Anirion that I'll try again on at a later date.

• By Werewolvians
      I had fund painting this one. ( I was watching "Point Break" as I painted it) Not that that is related in anyway to how I painted it. Just thought I'd mention it.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)