72moonglum

Shadowrun Gang member with pistol

So here's the last of the trilogy I was working on, another Shadowrun figure that I finished this morning so that I could start a little vacation tomorrow without any pending figures to distract me. She's a Dennis Mize piece, female gang member with pistol from the great old Shadowrun line

259190180_DS-012A.JPG.8c21c2d1ca504cedda267281d172cd96.JPG1109321703_DS-012C.JPG.aa461f56424fc9d53aab764a2d1669cf.JPG656902170_DS-012B.JPG.0937b298bc92cd723031c95196865ea3.JPG

As with the other ones I'll eventually photograph her with the set of four figures in total she comes with, so kept her off a base and just painted the base she came with. Otherwise, the four figures with such large bases wouldn't fit in the photo. These bases in themselves are pretty large so she's pretty stable on it, even though she's kind of teetering on the back side of it.

So enjoy, more miniature mayhem when I get back!

Edited by 72moonglum
  • Like 17

11 hours ago, Warlady said:

Very nice!  You have quite the team now.

Thanks and that team is just going to keep growing!

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great!

Love the eyes!

Thanks Glitterwolf!  I think eyes will either make or break a figure so hopefully these eyes didn't break her!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

I love seeing all these old Shadowrun figures getting painted up.

Very nice work!

Thanks Chaoswolf! I’m on a Shadowrun kick so that’s probably what I’ll be mostly doing over the next few months!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So I continue painting Shadowrun figures, really enjoying them a lot! 

Tonight's figure is another mage, a Corporate Mage with staff.  I see a few spots I'm not too fond of, but overall not too disappointed. I actually like how her black leather boots turned out!

An odd little aspect of the figure is that curly, frizzy hair she has.  I've seen a number of Dennis Mize sculpts with that hair style. Not really sure why he did that. It was suggested to me that it's because he used often the same heads over again, but still makes me wonder why he did the frizz in the first place

Working on her at the same time as I've been working on another gal with the same flesh tones, so hopefully I'll have another one ready soon!
    • By Metalchaos
      While you enter the dark corridor leading in a gloomy room, you feel your strength slowly drains from your arms. You realize with terror that you are not alone here. Shadows dance around you and dark grimacing faces appear to torment you... Here's a translucent 77369, Shadow, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Dennis Mize.

• By Metalchaos
      As you explore the ossuary, you hear wailings coming from a dark corner behind a sarcophagus. You see what seems to be a lost child, squatting and shivering. Chills run down your spine, when you first apprehension turns out to be dreadfully wrong. This foul creature has mottled decaying flesh, its eyes burn of hatred as it looks at you with a grim smile... Not a Reaper Miniatures but I thought some of you might like that Old school Citadel miniatures FTD-12 Dwarf Children (girl), distributed in North America by RAFM back in 1981. I painted it with acrylics as a child-sized Ghoul for the purpose of a DnD game need.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody!

So just finished another Shadowrun figure, a Street Mage with a Moon Staff. I'm not sure if the sculptor is Dennis Mize, I'm almost sure it is, but her face is a little different than a typical Mize piece.  

I'm going to eventually paint the entire set she came with, a bunch of Street Mages, which is why I didn't actually put her on a base, but rather painted the one she came with. It's pretty large and stable and when the other three are finished I'll want to photograph them all together, and if they're all on bases, they might not fit comfortably in the photo.  So more to come!  Really enjoying these Shadowrun figures. 
      This figure I like in particular because it kind of could fit just about anywhere, she could be fantasy without any guns or modern weaponry or technology tying her down,  or she could still fit in with the "post-modern" Shadowrun vibe.

I may end up basing her eventually, because I really do prefer figures be on bases because they wouldn't be touched so much.

So, anyhows, hopefully you like her!

• Who's Online   46 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)