Arkadiusz.M

Dragon Queen, by WestForge

12 hours ago, Arkadiusz.M said:

I'm so sorry, wasn't sure if i could post that, promise to not do that again :-(

Thank you so much for moderating and I'm really happy you like the statue :D

Thank you so much! ::):

So happy you guys like that :D

Thank you so much !

I'm not a MOD.

Was just giving you a friendly warning.

Anyway, I love it.

I have seen it on Putty and Paint also.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:18 PM, Glitterwolf said:

I'm not a MOD.

Was just giving you a friendly warning.

Anyway, I love it.

I have seen it on Putty and Paint also.

Last thing I want is ban :D so thank you regardless :-)  
if you like the statue don't forget to vote on Putty and Paint it helps me so much! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Arkadiusz.M said:

Last thing I want is ban :D so thank you regardless :-)  
if you like the statue don't forget to vote on Putty and Paint it helps me so much! 

I just did!

I'm on there as Glitterwolf as well.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 12:00 PM, Glitterwolf said:

I just did!

I'm on there as Glitterwolf as well.

I saw that ;-)

Thank you my friend! 

19 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Excellent work! :winkthumbs:

Much appreciated!  ::):

<MOD> 

@Arkadiusz.M: you haven't done anything wrong that I have seen, with the exception of where you posted it.  Show Off is for paintings; sculpts go here.

As for commerce links, yeah, you have to be fairly careful with marketing on here.  Obviously you cannot post any direct links, but we sculptors should also be extra careful not to directly reveal our clients in such in a manner that obviously points to marketing.  The recommendation I have always gone with is to leave such things discreetly in your signature line or in the wartermark of you photos (like you have).  Beyond that we don't talk about who we worked for.  If people really want more details, they can contact you via PM or by the email you list in your profile.

For everyone else, please don't pressure sculptors for such information in public here as we REALLY want to talk about our babies, but can't.  Send us a PM and save us MODs (mainly me) a bit of time.

</MOD>

Whew, now that I have the mod hat off, damn that is a fine dragon. You are an awesome sculptor.  I'm in awe of the details.  What medium did you use for your sculpting?

• Like 9

On 9/27/2018 at 6:51 PM, TaleSpinner said:

<MOD> 

@Arkadiusz.M: you haven't done anything wrong that I have seen, with the exception of where you posted it.  Show Off is for paintings; sculpts go here.

As for commerce links, yeah, you have to be fairly careful with marketing on here.  Obviously you cannot post any direct links, but we sculptors should also be extra careful not to directly reveal our clients in such in a manner that obviously points to marketing.  The recommendation I have always gone with is to leave such things discreetly in your signature line or in the wartermark of you photos (like you have).  Beyond that we don't talk about who we worked for.  If people really want more details, they can contact you via PM or by the email you list in your profile.

For everyone else, please don't pressure sculptors for such information in public here as we REALLY want to talk about our babies, but can't.  Send us a PM and save us MODs (mainly me) a bit of time.

</MOD>

Whew, now that I have the mod hat off, damn that is a fine dragon. You are an awesome sculptor.  I'm in awe of the details.  What medium did you use for your sculpting?

Thank you so much TaleSpinner i didn't notice you replied before sorry :-( 
I will definitely try do everything by the book :D 

As for sculpture i used 3d printing after sculpting in zbrush,  i have tried traditional sculpting but it takes so much to get a hand on it and get to lvl that i'm in zbrush that 3d printing seems like reasonable choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTWRfZUP3I

Edited by Arkadiusz.M
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Arkadiusz.M said:

As for sculpture i used 3d printing after sculpting in zbrush,  i have tried traditional sculpting but it takes so much to get a hand on it and get to lvl that i'm in zbrush that 3d printing seems like reasonable choice.

LOL, I feel exactly the same way about learning zBrush.

• Like 4

So I have to give you MAJOR kudos here.  I honestly couldn't tell that you sculpted that digitally.  So many of the digital sculptors take short cuts and the like and have sculpts that just don't "feel" right.  They look too perfect.  Real creatures are not perfect.  This sculpt feels real, it has depth and soul.  I would have never guessed it was a digital.  I think you are one of the rare few who really understand the digital medium and get how to use it.  

I take my hat off to you sir!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

So I have to give you MAJOR kudos here.  I honestly couldn't tell that you sculpted that digitally.  So many of the digital sculptors take short cuts and the like and have sculpts that just don't "feel" right.  They look too perfect.  Real creatures are not perfect.  This sculpt feels real, it has depth and soul.  I would have never guessed it was a digital.  I think you are one of the rare few who really understand the digital medium and get how to use it.  

I take my hat off to you sir!

wow,  i'm kinda speechless!!

Thank you so much :-)  You are simply awesome! 

• Like 3