Fire_Eyes

HolkDiggity

Redambrosia

Guildenstern

Keianna

CashWiley

Last chance to join!

• Like 5

Sorry it took so long to get to this.  Here are the assignments.  AFAIK I have not given anyone a partner they have had before. 

Paradoxical Mouse sends to pcktlnt

pcktlnt sends to Jay

Jay -> TGP

TGP -> Cyradis

Cyradis -> Fire Eyes

Fire_Eyes -> Holkdiggity

HolkDiggity -> Redambrosia

Redambrosia -> Guildenstern

Guildenstern -> Keianna

Keianna -> Cashwiley

CashWiley -> Inarah

Inarah -> Paradoxical Mouse

Please PM your partner for mailing addresses.  Please use full names for mailing. It helps stuff not get lost. :) 

Here is one of the old threads, you can have a look at what has been sent before http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67367-artist-trading-cards/&

Remember, have fun.  This is not a competition. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      My partner this time around was Clearman.  He requested a heroic character painted heroically, and nothing says heroic quite like the word "Hellknight."  Of course, I haven't actually played the adventure(s) that Pathfinder Hellknights appear in so maybe they are cuddly people.  We'll say she just finished up a heroic day of undead slaying.

Metals are TMM, which my camera hates, but I think I managed to get a few decent shots.  For something different I painted the base using pigments rather than hobby paints. I used the wet method of applying them and the color shift is huge, so I wasn't sure how they would come out until they dried.  Of course you can be intentionally sloppy because any pigments on the mini's boots just help "tie the figure to its base." I freehanded some wood grain onto the shaft of the weapon just to add some interest to the boring space.

• By Guildenstern
      Spoilered for my Exchange partner:

• By Dr.Bedlam
      NICHOLAS, DUKE OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Craftiness, ambition, facial tattoos
      When reversed, do NOT give money to panhandlers today. When upright, today is a good day to look for treasure in the usual locations, particularly Hot Topic and your favorite hobby shop, but NOT used bookstores; to a Nomad, a book is something you use to level a table with one short leg.
      QUOTE: "I have something in which you may be interested..."
       PIFFLE, FOOL OF DRAGONLORDS

SYMBOLISM: Humor, fun, sheltered idiocy
      When reversed, do NOT get into arguments online, and stay away from the comments sections. When upright, it's a good day to do something fun, but as always, avoid teh stoopidz unless you have a higher level of protection than most of us, who are bogged down with consequences.
      QUOTE: "I say, I say, I say!"
    • By Kangaroorex
      well, he finally made it out of the house!  My exchange is officially in the mail.

My exchange partner had asked for something futuristic and something either goofy or scary, so of course I went with ludicrous.  What do you give the giant demonic poisonous spider that has it all?  high tech lasers and missile launchers!  I have been building and painting some of my eldar pieces and decided that they could use a mascot.

As for things I haven't done in a while.  I have started to play with decals again as a way of adding some interest to my larger grav tanks and space ships so I thought I would add a few here for fun.

The weapons pack is removable if my partner wants to use him as a basic giant spider (actually I got a few complaints from the arachnid union when we discussed permanent attachment...)  there are to pointy pins that attach the weapons pack to the back of the spider (bones material does have its uses.

So here is the Mark I demonic assault spider.  I hope everyone enjoys him!

• By dice4hire
      I backed their first one, and it delivered well and quickly, with very nice quality. Good for in-game props, or game room decor!!!!
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)