GreenBeams

Father of Frost Dragon

I got to sculpt this for a Kickstarter that launched two days ago. It was basically so people could print the stuff off at home for D & D.

I just wanted to share it here since the last thing i posted was a Golem from shapeways =) The last one was a 30mm resin print the guy made for fun.

Also, i see everyone sculpting in GS so well, i just kinda wanted to join in:rolleyes:

All the best, guys!

DragonFinal_persp.thumb.png.13402fdc84031e3357b6d43fd354e8c6.pngDragonFinal_right.thumb.png.800b4467291ae71cbfaad9cd32268801.png

DragonFinal_left.png.2492a45ed50ff62aa8ac4c01115e0162.pngDragonFinal_rear.thumb.png.a8c60ee846efc215336914ad1c3235ff.pngFather of Frost Dragon.pngthumbnail_IMG_20180821_125116.thumb.jpg.6037ed59c30acd4c957c962ceb5a305b.jpg

Edited by GreenBeams
  • Like 15

Beautiful.  Make sure you post the Kickstarter link in the Kickstarter page if it isn't there yet.

I really like the head design.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Beautiful.  Make sure you post the Kickstarter link in the Kickstarter page if it isn't there yet.

I really like the head design.

Thanks, TaleSpinner! I had missed the KS page so thanks for that. I've updated it now

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arbiter10 said:

Nice sculpt! Do you have a portfolio, website, Thingiverse account etc.? I'd be interested in seeing more of your work!

He cant directly market on here, commerce rules and all that.  But he can put a link to his website or FB in his wig line or PM directly. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Arbiter10 said:

Nice sculpt! Do you have a portfolio, website, Thingiverse account etc.? I'd be interested in seeing more of your work!

Thank you very much, Arbiter10! I've seen you painting and terrain pieces - really nice!

My profile page here has a link to my site but i'm not actually selling anything on there. The whole, sculpt-for-print-at-home thing is rather new to me, actually. My time through the day is usually taken up with working with miniature companies so i don't get much time to do anything else. Thank you for the intrerest, though ::D:

• Like 3