Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

13 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Lisbeth is the limited one, and she's awesome. Loreen and Broin will be around in the store. I am curious if Loreen will have a price increase compared to the others in the shop though, since her wings make her much bigger than the others overall. 

Yeah I have been leaning towards Lisbeth pretty much the whole campaign and you have convinced me to stick with her.  So now down to Keynan and Broin, I like Broin and have leaned towards him most the campaign but Keynan is a KSE and I have to buy the extra arm for Broin.  I just don't think I like Loreen enough and I am already getting 3 females and 1 male demon so I think a male human bust would give me a nice mix.

• Like 1

I checked this one against Naughty Gears - looks like this one had more SGs and freebies than NG, but a lower total. NG got into the 90k range. It outpaced HotFF a lot. This also has a higher backer average pledge than HotFF; I think more in line with NG (which had more backers). How many pages back did I do that calculation.... 

On 10/29/2018 at 10:00 AM, Cyradis said:

I honestly have no idea how far it will get. Naughty Gears got to 95k euros, 819 backers. Heroes of the Fallen Frontiers had 55k euros, 620 backers. Fantasy busts seem to be pretty well liked in the painting community, so I am hoping this goes pretty far. I don't recall if HotFF stalled this hard in the middle, but I do think that the content was less "fun" - I am also biased towards fantasy though. The average pledge is 119euro right now for this one, which is roughly what Naughty Gears had. HotFF was much lower (89 euro average). If this makes it to as many backers (at this average) as HotFF, it will hit the 70k mark (73k). 

With ~10mins to go, my calculation was average backer pledge was 123euro. That's slightly higher than NG's, and the number of backers is slightly higher than HotFF, but in same range. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I should have found someone to split BOOM! with.. I don't need 5 busts to myself

The Bay of E can solve your troubles; snag some of the exclusives for your extras and unload them for more mini-money. 

.... I really need to paint my stuff :blush: 

123euro for average pledge. That's 6euro over the NG average. 15 more backers for this than HoFF got. 

• Like 3

I think the various card service computers out there think that I may have too many painting projects.

My pledge triggered a Fraud alert when attempting to process the charge.  

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

I think the various card service computers out there think that I may have too many painting projects.

I had to contact bank too. Not too surprised, considering my issues with the postal code, and this being a renewed card. I'm not using this US one often anymore since I use my Canadian bank for general day stuff (used to be primary - now it is leftover "fun" money). 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

The Bay of E can solve your troubles; snag some of the exclusives for your extras and unload them for more mini-money. 

.... I really need to paint my stuff :blush: 

123euro for average pledge. That's 6euro over the NG average. 15 more backers for this than HoFF got. 

Oooh... so don't think of it as an extra bust, think of it as a future rebate on your pledge. :)

• Like 3

I was a proponent of irina having her original shield. Not sure how I feel about going back to the original pose...

Five busts:

Witch Doctor

Lisbeth

Succubus + arm

Thaal

Goblin or irina,  not sure yet

Wish Zhoor had his arms

Wish bort was more exciting or expressive. 

Why can't they just include arms originally?

• Like 1

The ranger and sorceresses have arms, as does the goblin. Not sure on why some do and some don't. I tend to just find it odd when a bust has one arm, but not both (some occasions it works, but less often). No arms makes sense, then you have better focus on the face. Two arms makes sense, then there is general upper body focus. 

I think I'm going for Lisbeth, Loreen + arm, Jynz, and Thenidiel. Keynan or Keera for surprise #5 most likely. Keera has more metal and a fun expression, but I tend to go for painting females a lot, so Keynan would be a good change. I like his Warcraft-ish style too. I like Broin, but he'll be up later if I find the need for him. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Same thing happened to me. I'm gonna have to call the bank tomorrow and clear the charge. These will be my first S75 figures, so I don't want to miss out. LHvM6ha.png?1

• Like 4

Saw this announcement this morning and was giving serious though to buying.  Totally forgot about the Kickstarter discount. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

Guess I'll be using that 10% off sooner rather than later

45702879_1247317592073144_31043156504540

58 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Saw this announcement this morning and was giving serious though to buying.  Totally forgot about the Kickstarter discount. 

They have said the 10% discount won't be available until the campaign delivers. :down:

On the bright side they did say the paints offered in the PM will be at a discount price and that the fluorescent paints would most likely be in the PM. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

They have said the 10% discount won't be available until the campaign delivers. :down:

On the bright side they did say the paints offered in the PM will be at a discount price and that the fluorescent paints would most likely be in the PM. 

Just be aware that they WILL charge shipping if you add paints to your order.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1