Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

Has anyone on here worked with fluorescent mini paint of any sort before? Are these extremely bright colors, or do they actually glow under UV light? 

• Like 2

I use them as additives to other paints.  go check out James Wappel's blog and his FB page he uses the Vallejo ones all the time..  I think Vince Venturella might have a hobby cheating video on them too

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Has anyone on here worked with fluorescent mini paint of any sort before? Are these extremely bright colors, or do they actually glow under UV light? 

James Wappel used them to paint the Summoning a Dragon bust on his YT channel and he discusses them a bit in the video (he uses Vallejo though).  From what I can tell they are just extremely bright paints and work well for OSL.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Guess I'll be using that 10% off sooner rather than later

45702879_1247317592073144_31043156504540

23 hours ago, Clearman said:

Saw this announcement this morning and was giving serious though to buying.  Totally forgot about the Kickstarter discount. 

Turns out I gave some bad info.  Scale75 said that the discount will be available once the PM closes.

Also don't forget if you backed in the first 24hrs you also get the €10 off coupon too!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Also don't forget if you backed in the first 24hrs you also get the €10 off coupon too!

I had forgotten about this as well.  Couldn't remember when I decided to back, so checked.  I am apparently backer #3, so I probably qualify for that coupon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I had forgotten about this as well.  Couldn't remember when I decided to back, so checked.  I am apparently backer #3, so I probably qualify for that coupon.

Had to go back an check and I'm backer #14, so I should qualify as well.  ::P:

• Like 1

What coupon is this? When did they mention this? XD

I'm backer 175 but I dont know what that means in terms of time.

Backer number doesn't really relate to date of backing.  It can infer an early backing during large, popular projects, but that about it.

Best would be to dig out the email Kickstarter sends when you actually confirm that you are backing.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Backer number doesn't really relate to date of backing.  It can infer an early backing during large, popular projects, but that about it.

Best would be to dig out the email Kickstarter sends when you actually confirm that you are backing.

Well, I got the email announcing the project at 09:59 and backed at 10:15, so I'm pretty sure I was within the first 24 hours...  ::D::lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

What coupon is this? When did they mention this? XD

I'm backer 175 but I dont know what that means in terms of time.

They had it posted before the campaign began as a way to bring initial backers.  But it is based on time not backer number so you will need to check the time of your pledge.

This is from their 1st update

image.png.837eef07a0f827d665809802c40dae8c.png

53 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Well, I got the email announcing the project at 09:59 and backed at 10:15, so I'm pretty sure I was within the first 24 hours...  ::D::lol:

Yeah I am backer #5 and it started going pretty fast after that so I imagine you are way safe :winkthumbs:

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 3

I dont know how to check the time i pledged. I know i pledged on the 16th though. 

On 11/8/2018 at 6:32 PM, Cyradis said:

I use Vallejo Fluo Yellow and Fluo Red.

Mostly for eyes or to mix with other paints to get a certain look.

The Ants are an example.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/73783-otherworld-giant-fire-ants-by-glitterwolf/