Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

How tall are their 35 mm compared to modern gaming miniatures like DSM or Reaper Bones?

Totally not thinking about backing for those ...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nunae said:

How tall are their 35 mm compared to modern gaming miniatures like DSM or Reaper Bones?

Totally not thinking about backing for those ...

Comparable. Figure in bag is 35mm scale Dianne Tiensen. Other is a Bones Sophie. 

20181026_094332.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

They have updated the SGs again to try to get things moving again.  

The drink coasters have now moved to a smaller "mid level" SG and the new 60k goal is free bases!

598e5e9b4520bff831a26d3ef3049730_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=639&fit=max&v=1540811167&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=4ee787be2b4ffbcbddc39e68487789e0

• Like 1

It's a nice move but at this rate we'll be lucky if we get to 55k for Irina's bust (which would get me to jump from 2 busts, some minis and the book to 3 or even 4 busts, some minis and the book and I'm not going to go adding now for things that might unlock later because they "need" that tally to unlock the stuff so I'd be undercutting their targets if I did so).

I'm hoping in the last few days we can really get some things moving!  Especially the last 48hrs.  I think we will end up close to 70K at least.

(Keep in mind I am horrible at making predictions on KS so I am probably wrong ::D:)

• Haha 3

I honestly have no idea how far it will get. Naughty Gears got to 95k euros, 819 backers. Heroes of the Fallen Frontiers had 55k euros, 620 backers. Fantasy busts seem to be pretty well liked in the painting community, so I am hoping this goes pretty far. I don't recall if HotFF stalled this hard in the middle, but I do think that the content was less "fun" - I am also biased towards fantasy though. The average pledge is 119euro right now for this one, which is roughly what Naughty Gears had. HotFF was much lower (89 euro average). If this makes it to as many backers (at this average) as HotFF, it will hit the 70k mark (73k). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

I'm hoping in the last few days we can really get some things moving!  Especially the last 48hrs.  I think we will end up close to 70K at least.

(Keep in mind I am horrible at making predictions on KS so I am probably wrong ::D:)

Oh the final 48 hour rush will probably happen. I'm just expecting it to be slightly smaller than usual this time 'round if we don't get some of those unappealing stretch goals out of the way first. A lot of people will check to see if the juicy tasty treats beyond them have become available before deciding whether to pledge or not.

A few days ago I would have said around 57k, now I'm feeling 52-54k if we have a rather abysmal final 48 hours, more if things go spectacularly well.

• Like 2

Could it be that they've run these projects too close together in time, in part? HotFF was in spring and recently fulfilled. Granted, Naughty Gears was a year ago on fulfillment, so NG - HotFF had a longer time gap than HotFF - Run. They also had a historical KS recently, although that wasn't busts. 

• Like 2

Got my pledge in for 2 busts, but i have a question maybe y'all can answer as i'm fairly new to KS. 

If I wanna add add-ons such as the stands for the busts and a set of brushes, do I just change my pledge amount and hope they inquire, or do they have a order form to fill? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Echoside_ said:

Got my pledge in for 2 busts, but i have a question maybe y'all can answer as i'm fairly new to KS. 

If I wanna add add-ons such as the stands for the busts and a set of brushes, do I just change my pledge amount and hope they inquire, or do they have a order form to fill? 

Add the amount to your pledge for the value of the add-on. They have stated that they'll have a pledge manager after the Kickstarter is completed, and then you state the specific items you want. You can also typically add items in a pledge manager later, although this does not contribute to the Kickstarter goals so it is better to do add-ons during the event. Some Kickstarters have rather informal ways to determine what items you want, like a Google poll - this tends to be the case for small and low budget ones. Scale 75 is fairly well established and will have a formal pledge manager that's pretty easy to use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Echoside_ said:

I'll just add that the Pledge Manager is basically a webstore and the money you pledge now will be used a credits in the webstore.  The PM will usually launch a couple of weeks to a month after the campaign ends and you will use your credits to select which items you want.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Been kind of a boring project. 

I wish I could disagree. The items are very nice but this isn't getting everyone riled up. 

Even though not many people were into the hotf project, I was entertained while waiting for goals to unlock. This one is missing something.

I'm flip flopping between 4 busts or 1 busts and 3 75mm figures.

Guy with lion (if it comes with the lion), succubus, and dragon slayer. Unsure about the dragon. It's another 65 if I get the diorama.

Wish the succubus bust had her second arm...

• Like 3