Guildenstern

Mr. Huggles (GW Deffdread)

This is an ork Deffdread - basically an armoured type mech piloted by a grot (or three? always was fuzzy on the number). His base is still WIP but he's done enough to show off his paint job =D HE JUST WANTS HUGS!!!

20180927_205219.thumb.jpg.9997cecb9ac1feca9bf65383ca2dd10e.jpg

20180927_205225.thumb.jpg.a35d0bfd1637942037382c58172c2b69.jpg

20180927_205235.thumb.jpg.0f4c6a52df923532efdb25f19378963b.jpg

• Like 20

Sweet! The colors really give it that "patched together from whatever" look you want for Orktek. Great detailing.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharkbelly
      Hey all, I've begun the process of re-basing some old WOTC Star Wars metal characters that I painted a while back. I've added a little height to each base, and now they will be more consistent with the new Star Wars Legion models. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is the Cerean Jedi. This guy was my character in the Living Force campaign for many years.

Next up is the Human Male Fringer.

Last, for now, is a Warhammer 40K model that I painted up do be a human soldier.

• By tombwalker
      This is fromthe Genestealer cult boxed set with a little help from some venomthropes spares.  Did this for my youngest for her nid army.  She insists that each unit is a different colour set and guess who gets to paint them.

• By Guildenstern
      Here are some Tau (or T'au) killteam members I painted them up for my hubby so he and I can play :D

• By Felltyde
      I just got finished with a 12 hour drive and needed to paint to unwind...I had this old GW chaos warrior and decided to do him up for an NPC in an upcoming game. Happy with it considering my condition. Lol 

• By Guildenstern
      Painted this for my son's army - have to say he LOVES to give me challenges >< First it was the skin, 'it'd be cool to have a lot of blue veins under a light skin'... Um how about just blue?? lol And of course his whole them is based on Dune and Arrakis, with the troops looking (vaguely) like Fremen, complete with blue in blue eyes

So, the carapace on this was inspired by sandworms, and the little jars and stuff are supposed to be full of melange, with the skin imbued by it. Not entirely happy with the stripes, tbh, I wanted a more organic/grown look to them but eh. Live and learn.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)