Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for October 2018: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress

15 hours ago, redambrosia said:

She's actually available year round. Special edition, but not limited.

I think he was just mentioning it was a must for something to have in Oct to paint.  She would love it just because of the cat Sophie and would not care when she got to paint it.  Maybe I will do it and give it as a Christmas gift.  Just trying to push the paypal payment button now. I made some changed and switched out the Christmas sophie for a different one (The one with her at the chimney) and some paints to complete my Rosy skin triad.  My brain is saying "DO IT" but my gut is saying "Do we really need more minis and paints?!" :)

• Like 5

I'm working on the Sophie in a Cat Costume right now. Well, not right this second because I'm at work. <_< But she's in process!

I made my order....should be getting to my parents' house today or tomorrow or might already be there, I dunno, they don't always tell me when my mail's arrived. Looking forward to seeing the vampiress in hand.

• Like 6

Trigger pulled.  A few Sophies and paints on the way with the freebies added in for fun.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

That's the USPS for ya!

I'm actually a little worried that the box has been severely damaged, and that's why it (for some unholy reason) ended up in Maryland.

I gotta quit looking at the tracking page.  It's just making my brain itch.

Edited by strawhat
My brain itches, and I cannot scratch it.
  • Like 2

Got the Ghoulie Bag & breast cancer paint, but no Vampiress or Kobolds. Ah well, just put in a second order for October... Won't say no to a second Ghoulie Bag! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavePgh said:

Got the Ghoulie Bag & breast cancer paint, but no Vampiress or Kobolds. Ah well, just put in a second order for October... Won't say no to a second Ghoulie Bag! :lol:

If you contact Reaper by email, they will replace a missing item.  I'm assuming you want the vampiress they forgot?  

• Like 1

Got my stuff yesterday.  Decided to give the Sophie in cat costume as a Christmas gift to my daughter and left the Christmas Sophie out for her to paint up for the holiday.  I may try my hand at the pirate Sophie.  So nervous because the only stuff I have really painted are from the LTPKs!

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Got my stuff yesterday.  Decided to give the Sophie in cat costume as a Christmas gift to my daughter and left the Christmas Sophie out for her to paint up for the holiday.  I may try my hand at the pirate Sophie.  So nervous because the only stuff I have really painted are from the LTPKs!

You can do eeeeettttttttt!!!! :cheer:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am slightly sad cheese. My order had the Ghoulie Bag listed. I just got it, and it had the pink paint and Adrasteia, but no Ghoulie Bag. :< (Yes, sent an email. I am admittedly whinging out loud [so to speak], cuz I was REAL excited about that wraith!)

Edited by KytheraOA
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Well, the tracking says the box was delivered...Had to have my dad double-check outside.  I'm glad I did, because my Ghoulie Bag and Adrasteia arrived!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Awww, ordering exactly $120 worth of product only gives you two.  Oh well. 

That doesn't make sense... It's three times $40, you should've got 3. A glitch? :unsure:

There is a $1 handling charge, I believe. If you see $40 in cart, $39 of it is stuff, so it doesn't trigger the additional goodie. So $120 exact charged means $119 of items. Unless I am mistaken, that is. 

11 minutes ago, DavePgh said:

That doesn't make sense... It's three times $40, you should've got 3. A glitch? :unsure:

Unknown.  I'll find out when the box comes in. But yeah, was odd to me as well. 

8 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

There is a $1 handling charge, I believe. If you see $40 in cart, $39 of it is stuff, so it doesn't trigger the additional goodie. So $120 exact charged means $119 of items. Unless I am mistaken, that is. 

Nope not mistaken, I just forgot to add the bit that says "before handling fee" to my $120 cart in this particular post. 

Yup, it literally came out to $120 for the items in my cart.  That felt weird, but also like an omen to just get the three Egyptian avatars in Bones, since they're the ones who made it that way! :ph34r:

And as for the cart... It shows cart value, handling fee is added in payment area. Screenshot_20181011-132300.thumb.jpg.6e779105b578fe84bdb451f4d2bebe92.jpg

• Like 1