TaleSpinner

Getting to Know Each Other, October 2018

My safe place, with recently reduced Radon levels:

IMG_20180729_223252737.thumb.jpg.703880a9a4da64e74643554abb96c190.jpg

That's it clean, before I had actually done any work on it in my new place. I'll add a current pic later tonight if I remember.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 16

12 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Oh man, this is a mean one, Andy. Ok, I'll accept your challenge of shaming myself into cleaning up my desk, it could definitely use it....I'm back down to only a few inches of workable space. :lol: I'll have to take a picture when I'm back home from the office though.

Cleaning it is definitely going to have to be a weekend project....I need to reorganize my paint racks (again) to include all of the paints from Reapercon, as I haven't done that yet.........probably should unpack my suitcase too. :lol:

I'm in the same boat.  It was as much a challenge to me as to you all.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, TaleSpinner said:

I'm in the same boat.  It was as much a challenge to me as to you all.

Taking us all down with you, I like your style. ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

3 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Oct 12, 13, 14: Weekend Quest

• What does your work station/studio look like? Take a picture this weekend and show us.
  • If it is messy, for extra credit, clean it up after taking the picture and take/post an after picture. :)

It's um... cluttered.... yeah, that's a nice neutral term for it :rolleyes:

IMG_1895.thumb.JPG.3edd88619d7e6ff3fcc7d8335cc69a82.JPG

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

• What does your work station/studio look like? Take a picture this weekend and show us.
  • If it is messy, for extra credit, clean it up after taking the picture and take/post an after picture. :)

Here we go:-

oHdaLK8.jpg

My teeny tiny painting table.

I could tidy it a bit, but I don't think it would make much difference.

• Like 11

My travel studio, set up on my desk at lunch today; the picture was taken just before I started sculpting. This stays neat since it gets packed up when I am done each day.

IMG_E3761.JPG.2e851143ff9ef71ba6af5ac162895802.JPG

I'll get pictures of the home studio later.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

My current workstation.  This is a new arrangement - now that I have been working from (same room, just out of camera), I needed to separate work from hobby to minimize distractions.

20181012_123722.thumb.jpg.e8187a56e6fb38aaa3431165ecc33452.jpg

• Like 16

This is a pic from when I first set it up, it's had a few add-ons since that point but cleaning up my workshop was already on my list so we'll see if it gets done this weekend.

PSX_20180904_134145.jpg

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

My travel studio, set up on my desk at lunch today; the picture was taken just before I started sculpting. This stays neat since it gets packed up when I am done each day.

IMG_E3761.JPG.2e851143ff9ef71ba6af5ac162895802.JPG

I'll get pictures of the home studio later.

I spy with my little eye... a teeny tiny turtle :ik_oops:

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Basement hobby/paint table.  I share this with husband, that is all his crap in the background.  I have a display case and shelving unit, too, behind my chair.  It's as neat as it's going to get. I know where everything is (most of the time) and if there was some place else I could put it, it would not be in a pile on the table :) 

DSCN0771.jpg.cfcc78098d49c73b75cb4cc9f37153f3.jpg

Sewing/craft room. I can see the floor, that's good enough for me.  If there was some place else to store stuff, I would.   You can't really tell, but the curtain over the closet came down last night, so I will go put that back up. 

DSCN0770.thumb.jpg.39e5f498cc1e5d0d2d03a9e6740ed53a.jpg

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Okay, so the desk is a disaster from trying to rearrange things and I'd planned on getting to it this weekend today anyway. But the tray take is what I've been working from recently. At least my wall is set up nicely.

1012181126.thumb.jpg.6229d3e60210d7e19e24da3d1d9aeaa8.jpg

1012181126a.thumb.jpg.9bd632e9d9a3279fb2b47d8ad05aa1bf.jpg

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I spy with my little eye... a teeny tiny turtle :ik_oops:

Yep.  I worked on her feet and arm today.

I'm going to have to remember to hide the Darksword minis tonight when I take pictures of my main studio.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

I'm going to have to remember to hide the Darksword minis tonight when I take pictures of my main studio.

Ooooo! You don't have to hide them! We won't tell! ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

A big cloth covering the station would kind of defeat the purpose of the photo wouldn't it?

Photos of my mess to follow sometime today. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Ooooo! You don't have to hide them! We won't tell! ^_^ 

I'm pretty sure that when Jim said to keep them under wraps, y'all we the sorts of people he had in mind to hide them from. Just say'in. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Zink said:

A big cloth covering the station would kind of defeat the purpose of the photo wouldn't it?

Photos of my mess to follow sometime today. 

There's only 3 at the current moment that would require hiding, and being miniatures, that's not too difficult. I have to pack them up for delivery this weekend anyway.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7