Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Echoside_
      So my girl ( @Zanderina) and I got into this wonderful hobby together, and we've developed a few tricks and styles our own.  Well yesterday I was told my style is very dark and 'Earthy'.  No offense taken, but it hit me I do need to extend my color pallet choices.  This lead to a small challenge between us, as we're apparently very competitive with each other.  We'd pick out our model to be done next, and the other person would pick the paints to use.

My model choice was Hosilla (#60172), and received the following Reaper paints to use:
      Dragon Red (9401), Cats Eye Green (9414), Bleached Linen (9436), Punk Rock Pink (9286), Leather White (9062), Honed Steel (9053), Ginger Cookie (9659), Cursed Gold (9464), Kobold Scale (9458), Golden Blonde (9033), Tusk Ivory (29825), & Black Indigo (9603)

Her choice of model was the Arcanamirim Wizard (#60135), and I gave her the following paints:
      Old Bronze (9197), Dungeon Slime (9415), Solid White (29842), Chestnut Brown (9071), Sunrise Orange (9406), Wilderness Green (9411), Stark Naked (9682), Harvert Brown (9200), Goblin Skin (9457), Ashen Blue (9057), & Khaki Highlight (9123)

Over the next couple weeks we will be posting up the WiP pics and hope to get feedback as we go.  Let the fun begin!!
    • By Auberon
      Some time ago I picked up some Vallejo Verdigris, but I'm not sure I ever used it.  This skeleton was a test case to see how the wash handled.  Like most Vallejo, it was a little thick out of the bottle, but the color is right.  With a some practice it'll make for easy aging of metal.

• By Kangaroorex
      Well he's safely delivered now so I can show off.  I was requested to do something fantasy with no modern or sci fi so with dragonman becoming popular in 5thed I thought I would go a little scally . I started off with the miniature on a stone base but I had a spare grippli from another project so I added an overbase and a second figure and called the whole thing.  I am rather proud of this one.  A lot of the elements are subtle until you notice them, and I like the little grippli with his speaking trumpet and bright livery.  You can tell he's had to deal with big persons before!

Hey you; down here!

Enjoy

• By Auberon
      One of my goals this year is to work through my pile of unpainted Bones from all the kickstarters.  First up, a mini that was used as a test piece and then put back to gather dust for a few years.  It was painted fairly quickly using glaze technique, which helped keep me from fussing over the details. One mini off the shelf of shame (or rather, out of the plastic box of shame).

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)