haldir

Pathfinder: Seers of the Drowned City

Charisma. Going to make some sort of rough outlander from uncivilized tribes, if such things can exist in this setting of firearms....

Yep, I'm going Tempest Druid.  Fits great with the adventure blurb.

rolls were: 15,16,14,17,10,15

No animal companion, no spontaneous summon spells.  Will be playing him mostly as a caster.  So we will have some healing.  Going with Undine as the race so I've got water covered multiple ways.

Ok just about done, depending on what equipment is available for me.

My wish list is as follows.  Yes I know I won't be able to afford it all.  I'm giving the DM choices of stuff to approve.  I haven't included things like wands or scrolls.  Just strikeout anything you don't like and I'll pick from that.  As far as the armor goes,  I'd prefer to go the ironwood route as it is cheaper, but I understand if you want otherwise.

SaltsprayRing-  4500

Druids Vestment 3750

Boots of the Cat 1000

Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2  4000

Shifter’s Headband +2 wis +1cl  4500

Belt of Giant Strength +2  4000

Belt of Physical Might +2 Str Con   10000

Snake skin tunic +1AC armor bonus, +2 Dex, +2 resistance save vs Poison

Amulet of Natural armor +1 2000

Amulet of Might Fists +1 4000

Storm Lure 5400

Cloak of Resistance +1 1000

Cloak of the Hedge Wizard Conjuration 2500

Cloak of Resistance +2 4000

Pearl of Power 1 1000/ 2 4000

Handly Haversack 2000

Rhino Hide Armor +2 hide 5165

+1 Black Dragonhide  Agile Breastplate 2150 (+1 1000gp, MW agile halfplate 550 x2 for dragon hide)

Heavy Wooden Shield +1 1000

MasterworkHeavy Darkwood Shield 257 (heavy shield 7, masterwork 150, darkwood 100)

Trident +1 (trident 15go, MW 300, +1 2000) 2315

Alternately spell casting services to cast Iron wood on a Wooden breast plate (10th level caster * 5th level spell *10 = 500gp)  Masterwork 150 wooden agile plate 400 (same price as metal, just because) total is 1050. As it uses half of the maximum affected material counts as a +1 enhancement bonus.

On 10/7/2018 at 4:07 PM, Darcstaar said:

Traits?

Go for it.

1st post admended.

21 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Can I join in? Wouldn't mind playing some mean fighter type.

I still don't know much about the Pathfinder rules, especially regarding the adventure type, so if there's particularities I need to know about...

Already rolled stats (18, 17, 16, 16, 15, 6).

You're #3. We only need 1 more to give this one a go. I prefer 5 but 4 will work.

Also note, I am looking over Ire of the Storm. So I may go with you would have gained from that adventure for this adventure as it brings a party up to 6th level when it's all said & done.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, haldir said:

Also note, I am looking over Ire of the Storm. So I may go with you would have gained from that adventure for this adventure as it brings a party up to 6th level when it's all said & done.

Either way..  Just putting out my wish list.  Though the Saltspray Ring may be kinda broken with my build.  So be warned!

13 hours ago, haldir said:

I'm not finding where it says how I can pick magic stuffs for my wishlist.....

11 hours ago, haldir said:

I'm not sure what that means....

4 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

I'm not finding where it says how I can pick magic stuffs for my wishlist.....

I'm not sure what that means....

So PF jas a chart that shows expected wealth by level.  At 6thblevel you should have 16000gp of gear and equipment.  In PF it is usually assumed (subject to DM approval) that you can buy just about any magic item.

I think haldir's post means that he is makimg a list of item that are available from Ire of the Storm for us to chose from instead of us just choosing anything.

• Like 2

Currently I'm reading Ire of the storm or at least noting the treasures. I may let you guys pick a couple items off your wishlists. Sorta what you've used some of the monetary loot form that adventure for this adventure & such.

BTW, this is the chart I was trying to link:

Table: Character Wealth by Level
PC Level* Wealth
2 1,000 gp
3 3,000 gp
4 6,000 gp
5 10,500 gp
6 16,000 gp
7 23,500 gp
8 33,000 gp
9 46,000 gp
10 62,000 gp
11 82,000 gp
12 108,000 gp
13 140,000 gp
14 185,000 gp
15 240,000 gp
16 315,000 gp
17 410,000 gp
18 530,000 gp
19 685,000 gp
20 880,000 gp

* For 1st-level PCs, see Table: Starting Character Wealth.

Like Dilvish said, 6th level characters are assumed to have accumulated 16,000 gp of gear value.