SamuraiJack

Heresylab - Scifi Heresy Girls - Miniature Set 1.2

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/heresylab-scifi-heresy-girls-miniature-set-12?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About

d4dbe215a22b3958fb6ba981bf59beba_origina

Over the past decade I have directly assisted multiple miniature companies achieve success with their projects. I have both broad and lengthy experience in the miniature industry. My previous work has covered all aspects of miniature production from design to manufacturing, and ranges from working with metal to resin and also plastic materials. Now I am creating my own line of high quality figures and am asking for your help to meet my goals. 

e737a00d7be2c784129aaf8f855205b7_origina

This project is an extension of the Heresy Girl Kickstarter and will expand to add more figures, add-ons, and freebies. After the first KS my warehouse was left only with a few figures and need to make a new order. As prices go by quantity this KS hopefuly will allow me to get a betetr price make backer happy and get new stock. 

c901f327bbd7b8b63b66b01005188381_origina

If a picture is worth a thousand words than these images should speak for themselves. The Heresy Girls Kickstarter feedback will confirm what said above, just look at all the positive comments I got about the look and quality of the figures.   

c63879c9d2598874a5d3a6eeafbf2f50_origina

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Black Pheonix looks interesting to say the least...  But what's the scale?  Can't see any mention of this on there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

You pick the scale.. 32mm, 54mm KS exclusive and 70mm its in the pledge descriptions

I saw the other tiers for 54mm, but didn't find any info on what the scale of the normal ones was (even in the Pledge descriptions) hence why the curiosity.  If 32mm, it's intriguing, but I'll have to think since only a handful catch my eye. 

• Like 1

These aren't really my style of minis, but I love the variety the sculptors gave to their faces. It's kind of amazing to me. That could be common with this kind of setting, but I wouldn't know. Just really digging all the different face shapes and expressions on these.