Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

The called necropolis zombies/ swamp zombies ghost archipelago

They are SPLENDIDLY painted AND based Deadites. The "emerging from the swamp" effect is imaginative & well crafted. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      The club's next Ghost Archipelago campaign starts this coming Saturday, so I am taking advantage of the day off to make sure that I am ready.  We are starting with new crews, and my new spell caster (warden) has a spell to create a little piece of blocking terrain, so I decided that I had better make a few today.  I am hoping/expecting that 6 of them should be enough. The parapet is supposed to be 2" long and a half inch high, so I pulled out some 50mm cavalry bases to stack stones on.  

Step One:

Glue on stones and wait for things to dry.

• By Chris Palmer
      Seeing this map of the 100 Acre Wood on my Facebook feed made me think what a neat scenario map it would make.  This got me thinking how cool a Pooh based Crew would be for Ghost Archipelago.

I immediately thought of Reaper’s Werebear, and Wereboar for Pooh and Piglet as the Heritor and the Warden.

And coming up with an anthropomorphic Tiger, Owl (Bones Black Owlbear?), and Rabbit shouldn’t be hard.  For Eeyore I thought I could convert a Minotaur.  

Anyone actually make a Weredonkey or Werehorse?

My real sticking point is Kanga and Roo.  Does anyone make an anthropomorphic kangaroo?

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first minis finished in 2019 are the Crew from/for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I did two themed builds, plus a generic sailor who was left over.

The Warriors of the Steppes.  They were done with a Cossack theme, and they all use official FG Crew bodies/arms, with heads from Warhammer kits (Chaos Marauder Horsemen, Empire Archers, maybe another)

The Warriors of the Desert.  They were built entirely from the FG Crew sprue.

The lone generic Crewman Crunch.

• By Darcstaar
      I started painting these in 2007!  I had received two sets on clearance from a gaming website.
      I picked them up again briefly in 2011.
      I had just purchased a bunch of Vallejo Game Colors.
      I recently picked them up again to get them off the shelf of shame that they seemed to be permanent fixtures of.
      Sadly, the VGC Paints were not able to salvage.  One of them was more done than the others, so he looks a little different.
      The front right of the first picture.
      I finished them off quickly with Reaper paints.

This was the first time I primed minis white, then built up layers of very thinned basecoats.
      It made these guys much brighter.

Sorry some of the pics are out of focus.

I am thinking to do the next set more black/red or more of a realistic lizard scheme.
      Enjoy.

• By Adrift
      Another one off my shelf of shame, rebased years ago on what I think is a Micro Arts Studio base. 

I was really trying to continue getting better at NMM, and was also trying to work some natural wolf colors onto the fur for more complexity. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 114 Guests (See full list)