Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

WOC88361, Ogre Trooper

Great colour combo, I love the purple gums against the green skin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your comments everyone, I'm glad you like it. She'll eventually be part of an impromptu encounter in an upcoming D&D game I will host.

He is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation & a fine example of the benefits of daily flossing. Your choice of colors & brushwork are as OUTSTANDING as ever. VERY WELL DONE!

When I saw "Trooper" I envisioned a big, ugly Guy in a Smokey The Bear hat with mirrored sunglasses like a NY State Trooper with fangs.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning,
      here's my next figure, a Shadowrun gnome shaman, that came out of a set of MetaHuman figures, two gnomes (the female gnome already painted) a hobgoblin and a cyclops.  A feisty little gnome shaman or druid, kind of scrawny with a nice long braided head of hair in the back.  Fun figure to paint, a small part of the Gnomevember painting extravaganza (my extravaganza of two figures that is).

No idea in the world that that thing he is holding, some kind of totem, so I pretty randomly painted it.  Kind of a lot of detail for such a small little figure.  Not one hundred percent sure who sculpted, but I'm guessing maybe Jim Johnson? Maybe somebody else will know a bit better.

Anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Here is an old classic Goblin model from Ral Partha. It was part of TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" model that was sculpted by Bob Olley and was painted with acrylics.

• By 72moonglum
      So I'm working on a set of four, some Meta-Human Subtypes and got this one done first, a female gnome Rigger or Decker.  As always, so hard to decide on colors. When I think gnomes I think of either lots of colors or just nature colors, so went with some pretty strong bright shades I think, and blue hair with that cyberpunk vibe that Shadowrun has.  After this one, there's a male gnome, a cyclops and a hobgoblin with a mohawk, so hope to get those going soon as well.o

When I took her off the balsa wood base I paint my figures on, a little bit of the paint came off the back of the base I can see now, so I'll eventually touch that up.  This little lady is pretty small, a gnome lass in a 25 mm world, so she's not too big at all. If ever I remember I'll take a picture of her against a coin for reference.

• By Pingo
      This is an old school mini from the German rpg Das Schwarze Auge, 15500b: Female Sorcerer. I found it on the Ral Partha Europe website. WIP (incomplete) here.

I'm rather pleased with how the light refraction and reflection effects on her orb turned out.

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so I'm slowly working my way through some Shadowrun figures, and here is my latest one.  This is number three of a set of four Street Mages, one more left to go on the set.

Tried to use pretty much just greys, blues and purples, didn't want too much contrast!

So anyhoos,  not too much metal on this figure, which was kind of nice.  Next one hopefully in a few days to complete the set!
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)