ladystorm

LadyStorm's Winter Contest: Yeti

I don't think I'm going to get my entry done in time.  :down:  Tennis elbow is really slowing me down this winter.  Since I started the base I might still finish it, though.  Eventually.  

• Sad 2

I'm thinking mine's going to be done before I go to bed tomorrow night. It HAS to be done and photographed by then because I'll be at work when the cutoff time hits on Friday. So it just remains to be seen what time I'll actually get to go to bed tomorrow night. :lol:

• Like 5

20 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

I don't think I'm going to get my entry done in time.  :down:  Tennis elbow is really slowing me down this winter.  Since I started the base I might still finish it, though.  Eventually.  

Post it up anyway,  please. 

I understand it might be incomplete, but to gather data on how many participants tried, I'd like to have you be counted.

• Like 6

Finished with 12 minutes to spare!!

Congratulations to everyone, you've already won: you have another very cool painted figure in your collection.:winkthumbs:

Good luck, everybody.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7

I've been out for medical. (doing better, naps are frequent)

I'm a little behind my timeline.  (no time keeping while napping)

Watch for the winner announcement to go up later today (goal) or not later than tomorrow (possible, depends on stamina).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ladystorm said:

I've been out for medical. (doing better, naps are frequent)

I'm a little behind my timeline.  (no time keeping while napping)

Watch for the winner announcement to go up later today (goal) or not later than tomorrow (possible, depends on stamina).

Feel better soon!

Health beats contest!

• Like 4

Announcement of Winners

I apologize for the delays in getting this wrapped up.  You may have heard I had surgery on the 17th and have been out of the office since that time.  I've been working remote as I try to stave off the boredom of recovery.  I'm cleared to be back in the office and am doing much better (about 80%)

So, bottom line, thank you for being patient with me.

Another note, I almost canceled this contest.  I was watching the number of entries not climb and feeling rather discouraged at my attempt to promote fun.  It was a delightful surprise to have all the entries posted when I was able to log back in post-Op.  Yall made my recovery a lot less lonely with your participation.

Now, business first, all winners announced below need to send me an email at ladystorm@reapermini.com from the email address you want me to issue your gift certificate to and make sure you tell me in your email if you are NOT in the US, as I will need to issue your eGC in the correct currency. To rephrase, default eGC currency is USD, if you need it different, you must tell me what your currency of choice is BEFORE I issue the eGC.

Thank you EVERYONE for participating. Even if you did not finish your entry, you participated and I appreciate that you did.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations to all the winners, as well as all the entrants.  This was a whole lot of fun with so many great works of art and unique interpretations on this model.

• Like 1