Guindyloo

01416: Sophie in Cat Costume

Thanks all for the kind comments! ^_^

9 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful - love the green in combo with the wings and orange pumpkin. Her faces is done very well (envious)

A lot of the credit for that lovely face goes to Bob, he sculpted her so nicely!

• Like 1

She looks great. You did a wonderful job with a triad of secondary colors (green, purple, and orange). If you hadn't said so I would have never guessed how much trouble you had putting the vignette together.

• Thanks 1

Lovely figure, and like others have said I really like the colors. I thought it would fun to paint, but have yet to pick it up.  

I have the same idea every October to paint a Halloween mini and...... never start.  Fine, you've convinced me.   I'll get myself back into non-non-Zombicide miniatures with a Halloween inspired mini.

• Thanks 1

Thanks again, I'm really glad y'all like her! ^_^

On 10/13/2018 at 8:58 AM, Pingo said:

You did a wonderful job with a triad of secondary colors (green, purple, and orange).

I mean, I would call them Halloween colours, but sure, if you're into colour theory, that's cool too. ::P:

On 10/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, Silvervane said:

I have the same idea every October to paint a Halloween mini and...... never start.  Fine, you've convinced me.   I'll get myself back into non-non-Zombicide miniatures with a Halloween inspired mini.

Yes! Paint all the Halloween things! ^_^

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      One of my favourite works: freebooter miniatures succubus. 
      Used a "slannesh" palette, mainly purple. I'm happy with the outcome. To give it a little more impact I tried a freehand on the wings. A pretty simple one, I think it looks cool, but it could be better if I dared to try to shadow/highlight it instead of using a plain color. There is more contrast on her skin & wings; here on this photo it doesn't look good because it was a pretty intense white light and it makes it all look the same... 

I like to name my miniatures but I wasn't feeling creative here, so I just named her Lillith... 
      Btw lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first finished minis of 2019 (finished in, some started...well, this century), a lot didn't fit into any category.  Here's the random ones.

The Ladies (mostly Reaper) 

60036: Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa

03845: Mina Splinterheart - River Widows Captain

07012: Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor

03061: Anushka, Female Fighter

I now realize this is a Warmachine Pirate, not Reaper...but she snuck into the group shot already!

The Jason Wiebe tribute miniature, "Johann Rumbleguts".  I only noticed the missing part of the base in the photos...time for new glasses.

50268: Bill Foster, Lumberjack

A very strange miniature, 02044: Cadwalon.  He's supposedly an ugly human but he's Halfling sized!

And trailing far behind with all the equipment for these weirdos, the simple Pack Mule

• By Crowley
      Somehow I ended up with 2 sets of 03793: Townsfolk of Dreadmere: Mercenaries (3) by Bob Ridolfi, and another on the way with Bones 4. Figured these 3 (x2) would be a good set to start the year with. 

After a good wash and scrub, they were glued onto the last of my round Reaper bases (really like this style base) and proceed with Reaper brush on white primer. I then used Tanned Shadow and Ruddy Flesh for their faces and hands.

Then used a variety of browns plus muddy Olive and burgundy wine, Black and linen white... 
      Purple guy thinks he's extra fancy

One of these two has their beanie baby collection in their satchel.

Mr Jedi with an ax to grind amuses me.

More to come!
    • By Lt. Coldfire
      Stuff I painted this year.  

• Who's Online   38 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)