Jump to content

Guindyloo

01416: Sophie in Cat Costume

Recommended Posts

Beautiful - love the green in combo with the wings and orange pumpkin. Her faces is done very well (envious)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all for the kind comments! ^_^

 

9 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful - love the green in combo with the wings and orange pumpkin. Her faces is done very well (envious)

A lot of the credit for that lovely face goes to Bob, he sculpted her so nicely!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks great. You did a wonderful job with a triad of secondary colors (green, purple, and orange). If you hadn't said so I would have never guessed how much trouble you had putting the vignette together.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely figure, and like others have said I really like the colors. I thought it would fun to paint, but have yet to pick it up.  

 

I have the same idea every October to paint a Halloween mini and...... never start.  Fine, you've convinced me.   I'll get myself back into non-non-Zombicide miniatures with a Halloween inspired mini.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks again, I'm really glad y'all like her! ^_^

 

On 10/13/2018 at 8:58 AM, Pingo said:

You did a wonderful job with a triad of secondary colors (green, purple, and orange).

I mean, I would call them Halloween colours, but sure, if you're into colour theory, that's cool too. ::P:

 

On 10/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, Silvervane said:

I have the same idea every October to paint a Halloween mini and...... never start.  Fine, you've convinced me.   I'll get myself back into non-non-Zombicide miniatures with a Halloween inspired mini.

Yes! Paint all the Halloween things! ^_^

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×