robinh

2018 Secret Sophie

Secret Sophie Box was sent.  My recipient may have gotten it already (estimated delivery was today.  Unfortunately I forgot to pack the note I wrote, so they get to play Sherlock Holmes.  It helps that they have met me once before.

• Like 3

Got my Secret Sophie yesterday... 

Arrr! I see a. Mighty treasure hoard there matey!

20181221_112116.thumb.jpg.82bf3907ec8543c56a2955e4dcaa7c4f.jpg

This was an absolutely wonderful treasure packed in a teenie little box.  Not shown here is the terrific loot bah that the loot came in.  Spot on to what I was looking for and the treasure was a very pleasant surprise.

But I only have a real name.  Will a forum member step forward?  Only time will tell! ::D:

• Like 6

My Secret Sophie box was mailed on Friday.  It won't arrive for Christmas, but it's always nice to stretch the holidays out a bit.  ;-)

• Like 2

I've got a significant amount of paint on mine, but will likely be mailing in January.  More details than I had noticed when I selected the figure. 

• Like 2

Got a box in the mail yesterday that I'm fairly certain is my Secret Sophie gift, but as it can during a present wrapping session, it's now under the tree waiting to be opened.

Oh and I sent mine out earlier this week.

Edited by Wyvernfire
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Got my Secret Sophie yesterday... 

Arrr! I see a. Mighty treasure hoard there matey!

20181221_112116.thumb.jpg.82bf3907ec8543c56a2955e4dcaa7c4f.jpg

This was an absolutely wonderful treasure packed in a teenie little box.  Not shown here is the terrific loot bah that the loot came in.  Spot on to what I was looking for and the treasure was a very pleasant surprise.

But I only have a real name.  Will a forum member step forward?  Only time will tell! ::D:

You're welcome!

I had been checking tracking but it wasn't updating at all. I'm glad it made it for Christmas! I tried drawing for the first time on the minis back, painted an octopus like tattoo. 

Not pictured, some of the chocolate coins I ate while painting....

• Like 4

I received a box from Canada that I suspect is my Secret Sophie box.  The customs declaration reads:

Plastic Miniature

Metal Miniature

Chocolate

Since it is only a day and a half away, I'm going to wait until Christmas to open it.  That way I am guaranteed minis for Christmas.

• Like 7