Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Drider from the Monsters set. I stuck to the suggested color scheme as well as I could. I got a little lazy toward the end. You can see I forgot to do any shading on the bowstring. 

The original hand and small crossbow were lost, but my friend had a nice replacement that I managed to cluge in there, though the wrist is at a fairly extreme, but not totally unbelievable, angle. 

I hope you enjoy.

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Grenadier Action Art “Super Orc Fighter.” 

Aside from the name being kind of funny, I also find it a bit ambiguous. He has very fancy antique armor. In my imagination he found the armor somewhere and put it on, and now he is the envy of the tribe. However, he prefers to use the same old rusty axe, which he doesn’t seem to know how to swing properly, and probably doesn’t realize that he is a wearing a vorpal sword at his belt. 

• By Nightwing
      Here is the bugbear from the Grenadier Action Art Monsters set. Apparently he is from the “Blue Cow” clan. 

• By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By Pingo
      This is the second of two old Grenadier figures from the set 1502: "Robo Hunters" sculpted by Mark Copplestone.  The 1980s vibe is strong with this one, and if that is not supposed to be Grace Jones I will eat my hat.

I gave her semi-Egyptian makeup and an ankh tattoo because of course (The Nefertiti references are pretty obvious), and tried to stick with a 1980s color palette to go with the 1980s natural waist and shoulder pads.

WIP thread (unfinished) here.

The other figure in the set, the man, can be found here.

A girl from the set "1502 Teen Robo Hunters" can be found here.
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)