You know, watching you make these has me interested in buying one of your dad's woodcraft pieces, and I've never even seen what he makes!

18 hours ago, kristof65 said:

You know, watching you make these has me interested in buying one of your dad's woodcraft pieces, and I've never even seen what he makes!

Mostly these days he makes smaller things like bird feeders, bird houses, and Kubb Sets that he donates to be sold to raise funds for charity like the local food shelf. He also makes furniture for Mom when she needs more space for her ever growing book collection. 

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      During the last few days I've sculpted these out of fimo air classic and then painted them. Really happy how they turned out :D

For the whole crafting process check this thread

• By lazarp
      Hi everyone, just wanted to share this Bigby's Hand spell effect mini I made. It is made of Fimo air dry clay and took me about 30 minutes painting included. I was inspired by D&D Icons of the Realms Spell Effects – Arcane Fury & Divine Might miniatures and diceded to try and make one of my own :D

• By Kharsin
      Figured I'd drop a few more unprofessional pics of the few things I've done in the last year. I painted this wizard for my son to use in a potential game of Frosthaven that we still haven't been able to play. At any rate, I like how he turned out and my son likes his owl.

I really need to get my light tent set up as the simple desk light doesn't do anything for these mins.... LOL!

-K

• By Crowley
      So the new player in the D&D game I okay in is playing a halfling rogue. Awesome, easy!

With a bow...

And a rapier...

Hmm...

Okay, well, that's gonna take some work...

Let's start by cutting off her hands.
      And we'll steal this guys bow hand...

And, uh.... I guess use a pin for the rapier scabbard?

And she's gonna need a base. Happy Seppuku to the rescue! Mix up some green stuff... Blob for a hand, add the basket hill, arm guard for the bow arm...

Hua... Okay, not too shabby!

• By WhiteWulfe
      So, I'm about to start working on making some 3D bases of my own for my dragons (and hubby's too)...  Anyone have any pointers or tips on particular putted to use when coating stuff like cork to add more detail, or would there be much of a difference between say Milliput, greenstuff, or other things?   I ask as terrain generally doesn't require as much detail as a mini would, but it never hurts to get a few more opinions. 

I do have greenstuff atm (and Aves Apoxie if this supplier I'm trying to buy some from sends me an invoice ), and might be ordering some other stuff, hence why I'm curious. 

Love greenstuff for stamped or rolled bases, and gap filling (I suspect when I try sculpting I'll like it too, I'm enjoying how it behaves now that I've had a bit of time using it for gap filling and bases), but naturally I'm open to other options too. 
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)