ChanSeal

2021 Tara the Silent

She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. Your choice of colors is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

What a great face! That's an expression that says, "Oh sorry, WHICH Amulet of Doom were you going to use to disintegrate me and my little friends? This one right here that I took off a dumb chump a minute ago? That Amulet of Doom?"

• Like 1

What a cheery figure with an agreeable face. I like your rich patina'ed look on her clothing and hair.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 11:51 PM, Rigel said:

What a great face! That's an expression that says, "Oh sorry, WHICH Amulet of Doom were you going to use to disintegrate me and my little friends? This one right here that I took off a dumb chump a minute ago? That Amulet of Doom?"

I like your prose.

Thanks to everyone for their comps.

• Thanks 1

Very cool and effective.

Lots of browns without it all being brown. Nice contrast on the sword vs rest of mini!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I felt that "Dub" had something of a "Sinbad" feel to him so I painted his baggy pants & shirt in vibrant colours & contrasted these with a blue/green cloak. I kept his skin tone tanned but in retrospect, this does seem to be a little too close to his leather armor & braces for my liking.
      He does have a mold line right down the middle of his face which is unfortunate as it makes his nose & mouth look a little strange......

Thanks for looking!!

• By Metalchaos
      Here are two groups of vermin I had the pleasure to throw at the players last weekend. 03394, Rat Swarm sculpted by Sandra Garrity.
      These are pewter version of the model and I mounted them on 25mm base.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone. Here is 77293, Wererat Berserker a Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I cut off some of the original plastic base and used it to change the model's posture. I like the dinumic pose of this malicious evil doer.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's Niles Nimbletoe, the Rogue in our D&D group. 02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger is Dark Heaven Legends model sculpted by Werner Klocke.
      It's a model I had already painted a long time ago. I refreshed the colors and I added mud on his coat. This little guy is so tiny I monted it on a 20mm base.

• By Metalchaos
      A rotting stench catches you nose. You see a creature slowly moving in your direction waving a dagger. At first, it looks like a beggar wearing rags. He utters a low moan and you realize as it's coming out of the shadows that he's missing part of its scalp and has a gaping hole in its abdomen through which you see his ribs and his petrified organs. Turning to the cleric, you scream with horror. Zombie!
      Here's 02102, Plague Zombie, Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      It's the second time i paint this model, here's the link to 02043: Undead Rising, 02102: Plague Zombie & 02157: Undead Awakening I painted 10 years ago.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)