Sign in to follow this  
Cygnwulf

Looking for a figure

Anyone know if anything figures in the reaper lines that would be a human female with short curly hair that might be a suitable donor for a head swap? 

(bones would be nice but I'll take metal)   that or no hair but a good face and I could attempt to sculpt it on?

11 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

Anyone know if anything figures in the reaper lines that would be a human female with short curly hair that might be a suitable donor for a head swap? 

(bones would be nice but I'll take metal)   that or no hair but a good face and I could attempt to sculpt it on?

heres a search for human female hair:

https://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#search/Female Human

actually the link is not working absolutely right, in the search box in the right, add hair after female human and it will bring up 46 figures, hopefully one works. 

hope that helps.

Edited by Ratmaster2000

no, that seems to just limit it to the ones with the short hair tag, but none of those really look like curls. some are pretty wildly tousled though and might work with some GS though.

Was just curious if anyone had happened across one that looked pretty nice.  looking more like sculpting the hair is going to be the way to go.

Edited by Cygnwulf

11 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Hasslefree sells some nice sprues of bald heads that might suit your conversion needs.

Hasslefree are an altogether different scale (including the heads) and would not look right if you are converting a Reaper scale mini.

Try Statuesque Miniatures. They have a whole line of attractive female heads in heroic scale with many different hair styles to choose from.

How short?

grrm_5034_p_f1.jpg.c2ef4deb41898390b5920f03407b7253.jpg

How curly?

grrm_5034_g_combo3.thumb.jpg.e967543de191d6d6f2b9d7c1f53194a6.jpg

What sized body are you wanting to put it on?

grrm_5034_g_combo2.thumb.jpg.8966a2b24b4418cf75c1b352e1c01150.jpg

This miniature from Dark Sword miniatures comes with two different head options so you wouldn't have a figure without a head. It's their Brienne of Tarth model (sculpted before the tv series). DSM5034.

I'm pretty sure Reaper has a female figure with short ringlets. I can't for the life of me remember which 'though.

• Like 1