Sign in to follow this  
Kelcore

Wizkids T-Rex

I saw him in my FLGS this weekend, and he really is an amazing sculpt.  You have given him an equally amazing paint job!

• Like 1

Easily the best T-Rex sculpt and paint job I've seen! Seriously, you painted it up so well.

I wasn't sure what to make of it when I saw the unpainted sculpt online. Definitely have to buy this one now. Straight up amazing.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cicciopiu said:

Very nice mini and paint; very realistic tones!

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Warlady said:

I saw him in my FLGS this weekend, and he really is an amazing sculpt.  You have given him an equally amazing paint job!

It really is a fantastic sculpt and has so much detail. Thanks!

11 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Easily the best T-Rex sculpt and paint job I've seen! Seriously, you painted it up so well.

I wasn't sure what to make of it when I saw the unpainted sculpt online. Definitely have to buy this one now. Straight up amazing.

Right there with you.  When I saw the previews for it, I was all "ehhhh...maybe not".  Then I saw it in person and was sold immediately and had to get some paint on it right away. Thank you!

• Like 1

Awesome!

Love it!

I share the love for Dinos and such, you might want to take a look at my Lost World Project ( see sig) if you like them...

• Like 2

Wowzers.  My first thought when I saw the image was, "This must be the sample picture from the catalog to show you how it's *supposed* to be painted..." and then, "... oh, wait, this is how it *is* painted?  Whoa."  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tjrez said:

looks great., nice job

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

Love it!

I share the love for Dinos and such, you might want to take a look at my Lost World Project ( see sig) if you like them...

I will check it out when I get home from work!

5 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

how big is he?  

Pretty big. See attached photo.

3 hours ago, Jordan Peacock said:

Wowzers.  My first thought when I saw the image was, "This must be the sample picture from the catalog to show you how it's *supposed* to be painted..." and then, "... oh, wait, this is how it *is* painted?  Whoa."  

That is very high praise indeed. Thank you!

IMG_20181027_100042_766.jpg

• Like 6

Well, regret passing this over when I saw wizkids previews. Now to see if the storms have it, otherwise its several months if waiting for restock. 

Beautiful paint job.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, pcktlnt said:

Well, regret passing this over when I saw wizkids previews. Now to see if the storms have it, otherwise its several months if waiting for restock. 

Beautiful paint job.

I hope you find one, it's a cool figure and fun to paint! I'm pretty sure they'll be easier to track down than say, a Beholder.

On 10/31/2018 at 4:38 AM, Glitterwolf said:

I have several T-Rexes from different brands, and I want one of these now!

LOL, I checked out a good deal of your Lost World thread (which I love).  Yes, you do have lots of Rex's! Still, always room for one more, eh? 

• Haha 1

Awesome job on the Dino!

I kinda regret not getting one myself with my recent order but I think this wave is either not as popular as the previous or retailers/wizkids brought in more product. 

Either way eventually I'll get one or two.  Need to convert one for a zombie version. :zombie:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, haldir said:

Awesome job on the Dino!

I kinda regret not getting one myself with my recent order but I think this wave is either not as popular as the previous or retailers/wizkids brought in more product. 

Either way eventually I'll get one or two.  Need to convert one for a zombie version. :zombie:

GF9 is releasing a Zombie T-Rex..

Don't ask if I want one..:ph34r:

• Like 1