Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vacaroja
      Going a little ambitious here as I've never tried doing this many multiples at once.  3 different old school army sets from the 80s and 90s.  From front to back we have Grenadier's Orcs of the Severed Hand, Grenadier's Ogres of the East, and some of Ral Partha's Gargantuan Orcz.

The last group is not a complete set, but random picks I got from Iron Winds Metal.  Though they're called gargantuan, they're not so much nowadays as can be seen when you compare them to a Bones orc.

Also, as they're random picks, some of them don't have all their parts, like the one above on the left is suppose to have a shield.  So big Bones over there made a sacrifice as I actually wasn't too keen on painting him anyway.

And this next guy is a standard bearer, but I don't have the standard.  So I put something together with a Reaper Weapons Pack piece and a GW skull.

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting the single DD orc and brought two more. They are a bit bigger but very much in the same style.

Applied the same colour scheme. Am looking out for the remaining two but think they may be limited edition. 

• By lazarp
      Hi, I plan on trying out warhammer in the future and I accidentally have enough orc minis to make a 50 renown skirmish warband.

So, here they are: 6 savages, 7 archers, and a avatars of war orc shaman resin copy I plan on using as an wierdnob shaman (leader of the group) that needs to be based.

I plan on putting some rocks, sand and grass on their bases, and then giving them a nice paintjob.

I have never painted a "unit" or an army before, and I would be super thankful for any tips or suggestions that you might have for me before I even start, so please feel free to post them! :D

This whole project might take and I will post all updates in this topic.

Cheers and Waaaaagh!

• By Sharkbelly
      Here is the last model in the force to be painted before break starts: the boar chariot. I believe I will make my deadline!

• By Sharkbelly
      The last of the troops are on the board! I may hit my deadline yet.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 138 Guests (See full list)