Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Ral Partha Hill Giant - 1977

You've come a LONG way. The latest Giant Fellow is a SPLENDIDLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Very nicely done, I'm glad you were able to hunt down another copy!  This old man is a great classic piece of Partha!  I painted that one up too quite a long time ago.  You'd shown the original clubless version somewhere else on the foums at one point too, didn't you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruunwald said:

Is there a story behind the arm on the original, or was it just one of "those things?"

I think it just broke off.  I do have vivid memories of hitting the base with a hammer, trying to get it to flatten out so he would stop falling over. 

This failed, all the current pictures (of the back) of it have something propping it up.    I think the club was gone before I tried it. 

You'd shown the original clubless version somewhere else on the foums at one point too, didn't you?

yup.  in "old mini" threads  & someone elses Show off thread off the same mini, it might have been yours... and more recently in Reapercon or acquisition threads  I was very pleased to have found a new one, I didn't even know I wanted it till I found it at the con. 

• Like 2