Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for November 2018: Borin Ironbrow, Dwarf Warrior

Every party that enters the dungeon needs a dwarf. Strong. Stubborn. Resilient. Everything you need for a successful foray into darkness...
Starting November 1 through November 30, you can get this FREE "Borin Ironbrow, Dwarf Warrior" with your qualifying order! For more details, please visit reapermini.com! 
Sculpted by Bobby Jackson, painted by Anthony Rodriguez!

07011.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

Hope we see some female adventurers in the line...

Thought there was a video where the question was asked and Ron mentioned some more where coming our way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was pleasantly surprised to find that he comes with a set of 3 weapon options. Axe, Hammer, and Sword.  I just so happen to go by the store to day. And ended up with 3 after spending a little to much. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Crowley said:

Nice, solid sculpt!

Hope we see some female adventurers in the line...

It is indeed an excellent dwarf. Maybe we can go with the "dwarven women have majestic beards" theory to console ourselves. I too would like better M/F ratios.

9 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Thought there was a video where the question was asked and Ron mentioned some more where coming our way.

There is one month left to do so. There is some serious catching up to do. There has been a single female monster and zero female adventurers, yes? Arguably, some of the monsters could be seen as genderless, but that's about it. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

There is one month left to do so. There is some serious catching up to do. There has been a single female monster and zero female adventurers, yes? Arguably, some of the monsters could be seen as genderless, but that's about it. 

Plenty of months to come unless the world is ending by the end of 2018.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Plenty of months to come unless the world is ending by the end of 2018.

Yes, but are months after 2018 going to continue the Dungeon Dweller freebie-at-$40 trend? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Calagnar said:

I was pleasantly surprised to find that he comes with a set of 3 weapon options. Axe, Hammer, and Sword.  I just so happen to go by the store to day. And ended up with 3 after spending a little to much. 

Oooooh, I'm going to have to get a few of him then it seems... 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Yes, but are months after 2018 going to continue the Dungeon Dweller freebie-at-$40 trend? 

We can speculate but I thought there were comments made in a video that sounded like there were more.  I guess it is best to ask @Reaper Ron and see if he can tell us or give us a hint.

• Like 2

Keep speculating. :) What was planned in the early part of 2018 has changed for our plans in 2019.

More free minis in2019...stay tuned for more details. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

45 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Keep speculating. :) What was planned in the early part of 2018 has changed for our plans in 2019.

More free minis in2019...stay tuned for more details. 

Thanks for the update! 

• Like 3

On 11/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, Cyradis said:

Maybe we can go with the "dwarven women have majestic beards" theory to console ourselves. I too would like better M/F ratios.

Now there is a revolting thought: women with beards. I would like to see more females as well sans the beards.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kane said:

I may be wrong, I usually am, ask the wife, but, why do 9/10th of dwarf minis have axes??? I want a dwarf with a hammer mid swing. 

He comes with 3 different arms: sword, hammer, axe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2