A few come to mind...

• Survive 7-Day Goblin Challenge on DDS2!
  • Fill gaps in Minotaur Demon Lord!
  • Finish green stuff work on Wyrmgear, and coat in grey liner!
  • Assemble at least one "pack" of guys from the backlog, be they Skaven, or armies from my Hordes two player starter/battle box.
  • Like 6

Top priority do some ruined walls for my castle. Next plug away at elves and goblins. Along with those keep working on siege equipment and paint any random minis that catch my attention.

• Like 4

In keeping with my 2018 goals my November goals include:

1. Paint my Meresiel mini for the Pathfinder card game
  2. Paint Leonardo daVinci the last of my Bear's Head figures
  3. Paint my friend's D&D mini
  4. Paint two plant creatures
  5. Finish this month's Mithril miniature.

buckyball

My 2018 hobby goals include:

• Running a Dark Conspiracy RPG for my gaming group
  • Running a Frostgrave/Ghost Arch game at Reapercon in September (I sort of did this. I played, but it wasn't on the schedule)
  • Painting the 10 miniatures from the hasslefree kickstarter
  • Painting the 6 miniatures from the Going Native kickstarter
  • Painting the 5 miniatures from the Bear's Head kickstarter (on track with four)
  • Continue painting the Monthly Mithril Miniatures (on track with ten)
  • Reduce and limit the WIP box (formerly the shelf o' shame) to 6 figures. It currently sits at  >12 
  • Like 5

Darn, didn't finish anything in October, although I did paint and even started another project..

Wait... I finished the Oni Centaur...Ah..honour is saved, Seppuku won't be nessecary..

• Keep Painting La Charra Bust ( will not be finished in a month)
  • Finish my Ophidian Warrior ( Snakeman - Lost World)
  • Finish my Lizardman Command Group ( Lost World)
  • Finish my Yeti for Ladystorm's Challenge.
  • Finish "the Summoning"vignette.
  • Keep working on my Welcome to the Jungle Project.
Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

I’ve got two goals for November: finish the two remaining familiars (the weasel and hawk), and get six bones kobolds based. I’m using 20mm round ply bases for the kobolds and using green stuff to extend out the flagstone base texture from the intrinsic base, and I’m still pretty rough with the green stuff so that’s slow going. 

My stretch goal if I have some spare time is to finish up another metal hero figure 

• Like 6

Dug through my collection to find five monks and one stone golem to paint as the villains for my D&D campaign.  

• Like 5

For the past couple of months, I have been tracking my time (in 10 minute increments) across 30 different minis projects.  (Not armies - both my 15mm ACW armies were lumped as one project, as were 28mm Nappies, all my Blood & Plunder, etc).  But, this month is different.  In early December, my FLGS does a 24-hour charity lock-in, where we collect donations for Toys 4 Tots (or similar charities, but along the same idea).  So, this month, I am only working on a few things - the games I plan on taking to play, and then a couple that are big spectacle games, designed for people to drop in, play for a bit, and leave, and that look really impressive for the casual visitor.

So, I tasked a friend to prime a bunch of my CAV models, and I am going to try to get all my N scale terrain together and painted, and then I have a microarmor game to prep and some Nappies to get beyond the primed stage. 

• Like 7

Did finish most of my October goals - completed my 35 model commission, plus 3 pieces of terrain for it, as well as the next dragon in the queue, plus an elf.  Also painted two Santa ornaments. Whew!

But that dang Citadel dragon is still nagging me from the paint table. :-P

For November:

- Start on new commission (4 models)

- Continue working on that Citadel dragon

- Start painting minis for Christmas gifts

It's amazing how putting goals in print helps keep me on task!

• Like 7

I'm going to set an ambitious goal for this month.  1/2 a minivember. 

15 minis, mostly from bones 3 core set.  I need to make some progress if I am ever going to finish it. 

2  milliput crates.  (when I have extra sculpting material from a base I make crates.) 

Fox woman 

Cultist 

Tengu with sword and bow 

other Tengu   

KDM Lantern armor Survivor 

added :11-9-18

Ogre 

werewolf

Tengu mage 

Dwarf champion. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 5