Glitterwolf

Getting To Know Each Other, November 2018

Welcome to Getting to Know you, November 2018 Edition.

The rules as they currently stand:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.

1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 

2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 16.30 hours CET. ( European Timezone, meaning most US people will see this between 03:00 and 11:30 hours)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. As I am seldom if ever in a position to post on weekends, weekend questions will take the form of three day quests, starting on Fridays.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 7

NOV. 1 : You can be an animal for one day. Which one do you choose and why?

Bonus Question : Why am I your favorite Wolf?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

A Bear. Because reasons. 

40 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well it’s not the Glitter. 

(Cause you are a friend of Brutus.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Part 1: Giant Anteater. (Don'task...)

Part 2: Your sheer, remorseless persistence, probably.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

A house cat, as this would further my knowings of the inner workings of the feline mind. 

Bonus Question: Figmentian solidarity. (although I haven't as yet attempted to pester whoever needs to be pestered for House membership.) I do wonder though if the bonus question was originally in here or was it a stealthy attempt by M.E.O.W. to cause W.O.O.F. infighting to occur, possibly as a way to provide cover for an operation of some kind...

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Part 1: You all might expect me to say Wolf, but that would be silly since I'm one already::P:

So, for one day, I would like to be a Porcupine, just chilling the day away while nobody dares to disturb me because of all those nice spikes.

Part 2: *** Looks in mirror***

Figures, right?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hmm... housecat. Get to sleep all day, do no work, get pampered, human slave cleans up my messes. The good life :lol: 

Isn't it obvious? European Haribo ^_^ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

A falcon! I want to fly!!

Probably because all the glitter has worked it's way into my brain and caused irreversible damage. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think I'm going to have to go with house cat as well. Especially since I already feel like I need a nap.  If I couldn't choose cat because too many before me chose that, I'd go with Skunk.  Because, like the wolf's choice of porcupine, people would leave me alone, and those who didn't would be sorry. 

Is it possible to have a favorite wolf? ::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Any animal for a day?  Fennec.  Because they're the most hyperactive form of fox, and soooooo many think their fries of joy are of sadness/annoyance, and they get even more attention than most creatures do because they're so darn cute. 

Downside is even if you're an adult soooo many say "awww, look at the cute baby fox".  I would've said fox, but, y'know, kind of already a fox :p

Because you worked out how to keep the glitter in your fur when you shake to dry off! Also, the purples, reds, and blues in your fur! 

2 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

If I couldn't choose cat because too many before me chose that, I'd go with Skunk.  

Skunks are pretty cool, and somewhat misunderstood.  They're awesome critters, just don't spook or annoy them. They also tend to get more reactions out of people than snakes do!  They're apparently rather lovely as domesticated pets, and are quite affectionate little buggers who are really good at begging - even better than most dogs. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Skunks are pretty cool, and somewhat misunderstood.  They're awesome critters, just don't spook or annoy them. They also tend to get more reactions out of people than snakes do!  They're apparently rather lovely as domesticated pets, and are quite affectionate little buggers who are really good at begging - even better than most dogs. 

My wife has educated me about all that with the skunks - she wants one as a pet.   If it weren't for the smell, we'd likely have one. Apparently, they can be descented, but even then they have a muskiness about them that I can't deal with with.  Same with ferrets - funny little adorable creatures, but I can't deal with their scent. 

You know, now that I think about it, maybe my skunk like personality is why my wife is with me... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I'd choose some form of raptor, because I want to fly.  The only problem is which one.:

• Golden Eagle: Could fly high and far all day, and see everything
  • Peregrine Falcon: SPEED!
  • Barn Owl: unparalleled night senses and flight

I really can't decide.

I don't choose favorites among the wolves of this pack, I love you all equally; though you do have that nice neon effect going on.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

I'd choose some form of raptor, because I want to fly.  The only problem is which one.:

• Golden Eagle: Could fly high and far all day, and see everything
  • Peregrine Falcon: SPEED!
  • Barn Owl: unparalleled night senses and flight

I really can't decide.

I don't choose favorites among the wolves of this pack, I love you all equally; though you do have that nice neon effect going on.

Well then, one third of the day for all...

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Another tough choice. On the one hand I'm thinking a barn swallow because they're cute and can fly with incredible agility and speed. Soaring like an eagle is cool but flying 50-60 kph through buildings and spinning on a dime is awesome. Downside is their diet is mostly flying bugs. Other choice would be a bull. I'm a taurus so it kind of fits. About 1/3 of your life is sex with everything you can catch, 1/3 is beating up the other bulls to prove you deserve all that sex and the last part is relaxing after all the sex and fighting. Major downsides are getting the crap beat out of you if you're not tough enough and eventually you get shot and eaten. It's a short life but I've seen worse.

Bonus question: I like wolves and dogs in general and you in particular because you're always giving people encouragement. Plus Canada and the Netherlands have gotten along great for a long time.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'd love to be a house cat. I'd like to learn the language more fluently and just have a day to be spoiled like a cat is. 

Bonus question: I love how colorful you are as long as you keep the glitter far from me. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4