Glitterwolf

Getting To Know Each Other, November 2018

39 minutes ago, TGP said:

Full transparency, I didn't read the full article so maybe they addressed this, but I would think this would be incredibly frustrating for an artist.  To create something that the general population cannot appreciate artistically seems to be counter-intuitive.

Maybe I'm overthinking it too much...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

Since it's a gift mutation and not one of the nasty ones, I'd choose accelerated cellular regeneration.  Regrow and repair cells as necessary, even fingers and toes.  I could live forever.

^^^^^

So much this.

I would add the ability to edit the regeneration process at will so that things like myopia could be dealt with without the need for artificial aids.  Same for any other infirmities that we have identified but haven't figured out how to "fix".

GEM

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

Since it's a gift mutation and not one of the nasty ones, I'd choose accelerated cellular regeneration.  Regrow and repair cells as necessary, even fingers and toes.  I could live forever. 

Most of us already have mutations, but we don't notice them. Can you drink milk and enjoy cheese without stomach pain? That's a mutation. Are you a twin? Mutant! Blue eyes? Your brown gene has been tampered with.  Color blind? Mutation. Unusually low cholesterol?  Could be a mutated gene. 

So.... @Inarah would be Deadpool, but without dealing with looking like an avocado [REDACTED] a topo map of Utah? 

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nov. 8:  You are gifted by a mutation, what will it be?

Myself, a mutation.... so something small, and not superpowerish? The tetrachromacy thing would be pretty great. 

But y'know, I think at the moment, I want hair that doesn't tangle. 

X-men style, just gimme Storm's weather abilities and I'll be pretty happy. I love air magics. And somehow, her hair is always amazing. Plus she can fly. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my a...ahem.::D:

Energy manipulation might be pretty cool.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

13 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Being able to breath Underwater!

This, so much this. I wouldn't even want to dive that deep, I'd be happy swimming about in the shallows without having to constantly come up for air. I grew up next to the sea- I spent a lot of time searching through rock pools and all the really cool stuff was always just out of reach in the deeper waters :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nov. 9: Invent a new Theme Park Attraction, what is it?

Drop of doom + Mindbender.  Because the two combined would be absolutely epic, and terrifying as all sin at the same time.  Bonus points if Galaxy Twister is mixed in there as well, because nothing beats surprise twists and flips! 

.... Sadly, 2/3 of those rides are no more at West Edmonton Mall giant tourist trap of doom... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

It’s been so long since I’ve been to a theme park anything I might come up with is liable to be lame... ...compared to whatever the latest things are.

I dunno what a Mindbender is. :huh:

**** thinks ****

Zeppelins! 

...something to do with Zeppelins. Zeppelins are cool. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

The Comfy Line.

No more waiting in line wondering when you'll drop over heat exhaustion and whether or not your friends and family can prevent others in line from looting your passed out form in search of water and food!

The line will consist of recliners and couches on a conveyor belt, all with shade canopies and a spigot leading to a clean water source. (upon request additional beer spigots are available for a "small" fee...)

Make no mistake, this is the slowest ride in the park as the current 6 hour wait time will still be in place, and we'll use this as an excuse to gouge your wallet more than we already are, soon ticket prices will include a mandatory credit check and a modest loan! It will still be impossible to ride more than 2 rides in a single visit even with our new extended operating hours, but you'll now spend those wasted (and expensive) hours in hydrated comfort rather then the current endurance test against the Yellow Orb That Burns and Blinds!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

But y'know, I think at the moment, I want hair that doesn't tangle. 

Disney princess hair :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

The uninterrupted sleep. 8 hours of quiet, restful sleep. They'd make so much money on parents :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

...The Comfy Line...

^

That was genius.

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Lego Land of The Giants

A large tennis court sized area with lots of really big Lego blocks. Way bigger than Duplo size. So big that it almost feels like you are one of those little Lego people. And the whole place is made of Lego blocks, that you can build stuff with...

Edited by TGP
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Not new, but I'd bring back haunted houses; I can't even remember the last time I saw one in a theme park.

Maybe a Halloween themed theme park...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Disney princess hair...

I thought that was a thing. Like a wearable thing. Same concept as a Green Bay Packers cheese wedge for the head. But way less tacky and sportsball-ish. And TM Disney. 

• Like 7

On 11/8/2018 at 1:09 AM, Glitterwolf said:

The ability to heal any disease or injury in humans and animals.

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Maze of Silence based on the silent rooms where sound travels no more than a few feet:

Image result for silent room

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3