Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

NaNoWriMo 2018

Well this year I decided that before I posted that I was going to actually participate in NaMoWriMo 2018, I decided that I would actually write some.  And today I actually started writing.  I'm not big on social media but thought I would post here my count and thoughts.  Anyone is free to add to this if they want.

Project Working Title: Distant Target

Today's Word Count: 1,737

Thoughts:

This is one of several Ideas that I've had kicking around in my head for several years.  So I thought I exorcise it for NaNoWriMo.   Not a lot of world building, but a some character building has been done.  Today's writing was about half dialog and I still wasn't done with the scene before I had to quit.  It felt wordy but It is words written.

• Like 2

It's a beautiful page full of words!  What more do we ask? :)

Yeah- I'm puttering along in mine too.  I'm doing a prequel to one of my previous stories. Today haven't started writing yet on account of family and laundry, but I'm at least meeting my daily goals so far.  Whooo!  We can do this!

Best of luck to all and if anyone new is around, feel free to friend me over on Nano!

• Like 1

@Corporea Thanks I noticed you had started one this year as well.  Way to keep with your goals.  

This weekend was not as productive as I had hoped.  But I'm planning on buckling down some more tonight.  Anyone can feel free to friend me as well over on Nano.  I'll post later tonight's result.

• Like 1

Didn't take a lot of writing time today   Hoping tomorrow I start to step it up.  Yet I keep telling myself if I keep going this will still be better than years past.

Today word count: 920

Total Word Count: 2,657

• Like 1

it's hard this year. I hit a wall and decided to skip forward to some scenes I already have planned out. That helped. I may continue to do that, though I may have to rewrite them later if the characters don't want to follow my planned plot.  Why is it that it always sounds right in my head, but when I put it on paper it's just different? I swear they have minds of their own those pesky people!