Pochi

Dwarven Brewmeister - Summer Exchange from Clearman

I really appreciate the pictures.  With my good camera out of action, it really pained me to send them off without taking any.

• Like 2

I have always loved this set. I did one of these for a Christmas exchange a while back.  Love your version though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CONGRATULATIONS! You received a WONDERFULLY painted & based trio of Vertically Challenged Fellows. They are a merry looking group. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      I bought this fig a long time ago, with a ton of ideas and options for what to do with him.  Although I'm definitely on Team Cap, I decided to go with an Iron Man look.  I was really happy with how he turned out, especially the sword and faceplate.  I'm considering going back and adding a little bit more gold in a few spots, especially in the back area, but for now I'm satisfied.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By jonaas33
      Used my extra hour from Daylight Savings Time on Sunday to paint this awesome dwarf.  I think I painted her dress 3 different times before I got to the yellow and green combo, and am really happy with how it turned out.  I had a rough time with her face though.  Her mouth and cheeks seem to indicate shouting orders, but I couldn't get her eyes to express that kind of command.  I went over it so many times that I felt like I was losing details, so I just stopped at a point that looked "good enough".  I still really like her overall, and had a lot of fun painting her.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree HFD104 Drya Lafhelgasdottir, sculpted by Tre Manor, and not, as I identified all through the WIP thread, a Red Box Games dwarf. I think I was confused because she was by Tre Manor.

She is also the last, the seventh, of the dwarves I painted for the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," an effort both to get some dwarves painted up for general gaming use, and to make a group of Jadeborn for a game of Exalted.

This is a photo of all the project's figures together:

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's own 14143: Kara Foehunter, Dwarf Hero, sculpted by the inimitable Werner "Buckles" Klocke.

She was a part of my long-term project, "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs"  (link to WIP thread), both to paint up some dwarfs, which I had not yet done, and to produce some Jadeborn for an Exalted game I'm in.

(She's a lovely figure, but I feel she may be just a bit outsized for the scale. Her head especially looks large when she's on the table with other figures. I feel like maybe she should have been 25% - 30% smaller. But she is a terrific figure.)

Here she is with the other figures in the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs". As you can probably tell, I was trying for a variety of skin tones:

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)