Sign in to follow this  
Cicciopiu

WIP 07010: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress

Just started painting this nice lady vampire; getting inspired by Alucard's cloak, from Castlevania SOTN.

web_0.thumb.jpg.5c865e7470d1cc3831c23eed9d1d4230.jpg

Just primed it with a mix of Vallejo white and black primer, then washed using thinned down Vallejo Black ink;

Painted the mantle using as base Reaper Fresh Blood, shaded adding black ink to the base, highlighted adding Reaper Spectral white to the base and gently drybrushing it;
then glazed using Vallejo Red Ink, and finally  Tamiya X-7 mixed to matt medium.

The dress base was very thinned Army Painter Corpse Pale glazed over and over  and then White glaze. No need to shade cause the base was gray.

As always sorry for my English, hope you'll understand everything :)

Edited by Cicciopiu
grammar
  • Like 9

Good start!

I'm Dutch not a native English speaker either, but I see no problems with yours.

Second step,  pretty messy ... the face of this mini is way too small for my skills, I'm doing my best :down:

web02.jpg.80722ed279005264c62f2f10fb36089a.jpgweb03.jpg.d659f83f1e2ea6a4858e8348268e7786.jpg

• Like 5

Looks good so far, use a size 0 brush or smaller to touch up areas you're not satisfied with.

I think she looks good. A little midtone on her right cheek maybe, but don't be too harsh on yourself.

• Thanks 1