Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger

He is a personable Little Fellow, AND SPLENDIDLY painted. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Very nice! He is the mini my husband chose for his character, Tobias Brambleburr. You did a nice job on him and I like the deep red coat.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your comment everyone, I'm happy you like it.

In the game we play, Mr. Nimbletoe is now a 4th level Rogue and happen to have found a spider climb ring in a previous adventure.

You should see him now sneak attack from the ceiling with is composite shortbow, it's going to get hard DMing.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I felt that "Dub" had something of a "Sinbad" feel to him so I painted his baggy pants & shirt in vibrant colours & contrasted these with a blue/green cloak. I kept his skin tone tanned but in retrospect, this does seem to be a little too close to his leather armor & braces for my liking.
      He does have a mold line right down the middle of his face which is unfortunate as it makes his nose & mouth look a little strange......

Thanks for looking!!

• By Crowley
      In the Storm King's Thunder campaign I'm playing in we've had 2 encounters with an ancient blue dragon named Iymrith. I don't have a painted blue dragon... And my very pregnant DM isn't going to get one bought and painted before we need her, so...

Digging through my minis, I figured Narthrax was as close as I've got. It was going to be blue anyway (or dessert sands brown) so that was my top choice. I also thought about the wizkids dragons, but the FLGS only had the green, and I wasn't all that impressed with the sculpt. I'd rather drop $30 on another Narthrax if I'm gonna paint a brown one in the future.

Tonight I pulled her out, scrubbed her down, and started working on her base.
      She could probably for on a smaller base, but with her wingspan, and the fact that she's an ancient dragon, I figure she deserves it.

and the cork will give her some extra height. 

It helps her look even bigger as compared to Blightfang!

More to come!
    • By ChanSeal
      Dug up an old mini by Sandra Garrity, which, according to my database, I bought over 10 years ago.
      I don’t know which is sadder, that I actually made a database of my unpainted minis or that I still have 188 unpainted ones (and these are just the Reaper ones!).
      Wanted to give her a roguishly, confident face and I’m pleased with how it turned out.
      As for her clothes, after reading Rhonda Bender’s articles, I think I need more contrast.
      Base made from air-dry clay.

Thanks for looking.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's own 14143: Kara Foehunter, Dwarf Hero, sculpted by the inimitable Werner "Buckles" Klocke.

She was a part of my long-term project, "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs"  (link to WIP thread), both to paint up some dwarfs, which I had not yet done, and to produce some Jadeborn for an Exalted game I'm in.

(She's a lovely figure, but I feel she may be just a bit outsized for the scale. Her head especially looks large when she's on the table with other figures. I feel like maybe she should have been 25% - 30% smaller. But she is a terrific figure.)

Here she is with the other figures in the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs". As you can probably tell, I was trying for a variety of skin tones:

• By brehaut
      This weekend I painted up half the bones Familiars 1 set—the wolf, bat, and cat—as part of my plan to make it through some of my backlog. It’s been a really rewarding and fun set to paint, none of the minis take long, and despite the most of the figures being tiny the easy access to reference material made them pretty straight forward.

• Who's Online   38 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)