Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, December 2018 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand:
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 13:00 hours GMT (UK / Europe Time: some Zero Dark Thirty hour for US time zones)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me... (Or Talespinner, he started it.)
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
December will begin ^ with such a question because the month begins on a Saturday.
Check out HW Car with ^ gun included..!
Has Mattel® heard of what you guys are doing with their cars?
If there is a thread I need to add to the list above, somebody drop me a line.
I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some advice, please? I have a friend who is playing Tomb Kings in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, and was hoping to field some Sepulchral Stalkers:
However, he has been unable to obtain the original figures, since GW discontinued the TK line, so we have been discussing how I might create some, and are currently thinking of using the following:
Before I go buying these and then hacking them apart, is there anyone out there who has all three and might be willing to post a photo of how they match up next to each other for scale, please? I'm also open to suggestions for other sources of snake bodies if the size match is better. I've contemplated the following, for example, but again am not sure how the sizes would match up:
Thank you very much!
Niall of Stephaniall
This is a scale question. Specifically on the big guys in the back. When I had started roughing out the wireform and slapping a little base putty on them, I had the idea of Trolls in armor. Now that I'm looking at them compared to some reaper conversions, I'm thinking they might end up having to be giants, demons, or something else. What do you think would fit for those figs at the scale they are? Prefer DnD themes if you think Troll wouldnt work. Also, open to weird fantasy creatures as long as they fit the scale and are tall and wirey. These aren't for any game/encounter in particular, I just enjoy making stuff. L to R,
- WIP necromancer and ghouls I'd started scratchbuilding before they got shelved. Looking forward to getting back into those.
- Big guys in back are undecided
- An old barbarian conversion WIP from a reaper bones
- Recent child scratchbuild - My warg rider conversion WIP from a Reaper Bones (which has it's own post here)
- and I believe this was a Warhammer Chaos figure that I had added tentacles to an painted about a decade ago.
By Gary Pryor
I just got a pathfinder red dragon, and while it is really cool, I need to get something bigger. How large is the " Dragon's don't share" dragon in comparison? I like the clockwork, skeletal, and multi-headed (which is clearly the largest) but I would like to start with a more standard dragon. So which of the regular dragons will cast the largest shadow at my game table?
Who's Online 31 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Rob Dean
- Patrik Strom
- Lord of the Dish Pit