Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MojoBob
      This is a model by Duncan Louca, one of a set of three demons. The other two of the set are on the printer as I write this.

I've printed it at 0.08mm in PLA on my Ender-3, scaled at 150% which brings it up to about 50mm tall. I added a base of my own, as the models are provided baseless.
    • By Metalchaos
      At the center of the summoning pentagram, a short humanoid materializes in a cloud of steam. You haven’t cast any spell or summon any creature but he’s there, standing still, staring at you with his malicious eyes. Dark red skin, two feet tall, with sharp pointy horns, bat-like wings and a barbed tail. This creature is the embodiment of a devil like you pictured them according to the tales you heard in your childhood. He’s holding its tail with one hand, and lazily starts balancing the tip of it from side to side. After a moment, the fiendish imp talks to you and offer you to make a deal. With a seducing voice, he says, I can fulfill one of you wish if you accept to do me a favor...   Here it is 02756, Familiar Pack IV Imp a pewter Dark Heaven Legends model. Sorry I coundn't find the name of sculptor.              
    • By Felltyde
      Didn’t really turn out as well as I hoped, my lack of skill and weak facial features didn’t help. Might revisit at some point. They can’t all be winner! 

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here my latest work. I keep trying and trying with black: highliting black. I tried with blue for a while till I was quite happy with it, and now I’m trying with grey which is more difficult... it does show here, since it completely reads as grey skin but oh well, it’s still a job I’m happy with. 
      That’s Be’lakor, one of the finest demon figures ever made by any manufacturer. First chaos everchosen, first mortal to ascend to demonhood, blessed and cursed, the lord of the dark...

• By Mutilatedlips
      Something I painted for a friend. This is tiefling #2 of 5 so far. Hoping that before he starts the new campaign that players may pick as their characters.  

A short work in progress can be found on my just for fun blog/website EYEDAMAGEART 

Fire and Ice!

• Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)