Fire Giant, miniature in Blood Rage board game by CMON. 

Second attempt at Object Source Lighting, and first at actual flames, lava and red hot sword. 

155236573_IMG_20181105_1322057330101.thumb.jpg.6f1bc9da8ce39a7638bdfe2b82ccfb68.jpg432115735_IMG_20181105_1322131430101.thumb.jpg.98ddfcb98faf74d877bc23bc5916d25c.jpg

• Like 22

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KingMob
      Meet Pollux! And his pseudo-dragon Nestor! Privateer turned Merc, and part of the Red Cloaks. Also: plays with fire.

89014: Seltyiel, Iconic Magus - BONES. Can you say 'fiddly bits'? This guy is packed to the gills with fiddly bits to paint. Yup, that much detail on a BONES miniature.

Painted in Autumn palette with NMM, OSL, and Texture. Really dig this miniature and how much character that was packed into 28mm. Another Klocke sculpt! That guys is brililant. Or insane. Or insanely brilliant. Either way, I like it.

• By Redd Knekk
      Thought this guy would be a fun, quick paint, but turned into a tedious, long pain. Definitely not my best work but was trying new things mainly with metallics and OSL. As I went along, there were some things I wanted to experiment with so I did that at the expense of details, smooth highlights, etc. 

Really only intended it to be seen from the front (first pic), but as soon as I took pictures a thousand things popped up I could do better.

Anyway, here you go, and if you would like to tell me how you’d do it with these color light sources, please do.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, now that the contest is over, here are some pictures of entry in Reaper's Painting Contest #8. Congrats to the winners and all those who participated. I can't wait to see the next model selection. The model is 77364, Angel of Shadows and it's mounted on a 77247, Pillar of Evil both sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The last picture was my entry in the contest, I managed to finish second.

I entitled my entry the Angel of Hope. I removed the sword she was holding in here right hand and I carved her finger as if she's pointing the way for the lost souls so they will to turn back to the light.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Final model for InMiPaMo!

Good boy, Karl!

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

International Mini Painting Month - Day 3

Kev!
      EDIT: Day 3, not day 2 as originally posted
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)